🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 350 - Slight Friction

Actress Beth Dover (Wet Hot American Summer, Orange Is the New Black) joins Howard and Kulap for this week’s Who Charted! She reminisces about bartending at the Magic Castle before they count down iTunes’ Top 5 Hot Tracks. Then, Beth shares stories of living all across the world during the Movie Chart. Later, Two Charted brings a special segment featuring the H. Michael Quiz.

Later, Two Charted brings a special segment featuring the H. Michael Quiz.

This needs to become a weekly feature.

• Like 1

Beth was way overdue the guest treatment, probably the funniest character actress on TV over the last few years.

Since I usually stick to video, and logistically to catch up with older episodes, I tend to miss Two Charted, now I gotta see what the fuss is about.

It was amazing. I got 6/10 btw.

I wasn't able to really play along, but I knew 6/10 for sure, so I think I would have gotten 8 or all 10 depending on how well I guessed the rest.

Trurl, totally agree on Beth, she's great!

Howie talking about catching the eclipse on Chaturbate was my favorite.

My second favorite was his quiz, but I only got five right. Fifty percent! I failed Chanteuses & Geography 101.

I think there's a couple Chanteuses missing -- Carly Rae and Charli XCX -- but they're both international so I'm not sure how that would work.

Anyway, more H. Michael Quizes please!

Sign in to follow this