🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 46 — Margaret and Al

This week's Who Charted? is like a never ending trip onquaaludes! Eddie Pepitone takes a break from hisPuddin' videosto learn about chill wave in the Dusted Music Chart, feel at one with dolphins in the Movie Chart, and get to know Wu Tang Clan during a game of Chart Pinata! Plus we establish the official Who Charted? safe word and discover the beauty of driving down Sunset at twilight. Once again, congratulations toKathy Macleodon her Who Charted? cup design and pick up your tickets forWho Charted? LIVEin Seattle!

I'm not from Ohio, but my vote's for Al and Margaret Fredericks. All I want is a warm snickerdoodle.

Great episode! I like Eddie a lot & he definitely delivered the funny in this episode. The music chart was amazing (I love everyone on it, except Neon Indian) & it was hilarious to hear Howie & Eddie diss every band on it. I love Margaret & Al!

Loved this episode! Super into Al and Margaret. I was worried that the chillwavers would come out in force like the math rockers did, but based on the posts above mine, they are far more chill :) Also I agree with the recommendation of Eddie's twitter.

Someone needs to make a 10 minute loop of Kulap's laugh at 5:08! Make it so, internet!

That was one of the best Bootsy Collins impersonations I have ever heard! Also, Neon Indian is pretty awesome. I'm not a big fan of their newest album but the one before (Psychic Chasms) is the shizz.

Enjoyed Kulap's subtle correction of Howard's pronunciation of Sleater-Kinney

Also, you should try to get Carrie Brownstein to guest on Who Charted? Too much success.

Howard's Bootsy impression sounded like Dr. Rockso, the Rock and Roll clown

Awesome episode! I second the recommendation that you try to get Ms. Brownstein on the show, although I suppose it's tough to get guests who don't live or work in Los Angeles.

Thanks for this episode! Eddie's always a favorite. I never would have thought character work would go so well on Who Charted? but it was pretty great. I guess because Eddie (and occasionally Howard) slipped in and out of character and it was self conscious... I don't think an entire episode with anybody in character would float my boat. Enough of my analysis!

Holy smokes! Eddie Pepitone's boxing robot is the bestest robot since the Good One Robot.

Amazing Episode. I think Eddie is the perfect guest for Who Charted. Not only is he game for Howard's bizarro role-play scenarios (some guests can't quite get into it), but he jumps in before Howard even finishes the set-up and takes it even further than Howard deep into bizarro-land while Kulap loses her shit :D
Also if indie is derivative, then can we agree that mainstream is extra super duper derivative? :D

I enjoy every episode, but I gotta say this was one of the best ones! You gotta have Pepitone back! He was fantastic!

Sign in to follow this