๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 169 - The Garbage Pail Kids Movie: LIVE!

What not go with just Colleen Wing and make her some horrible bird like creature like Ali Gator?

ย 

I really wanted to make her "Colleen Buffalo Wings," but, fuck, it's just another food thing...

• Like 3

I'm just going to remain Elektra Boogaloo and annoy you with break dancing attempts.

I think Jennifer Garner's acting in those movies would suffice, no?

• Like 2

What about Baleen Wing? She fights The Hand by sucking in giant amounts of water and filtering those dastardly ninjas through her mouth bristles and swallowing them so so much krill and plankton.

• Like 2

Cyrus the Virus cracking up describing how a man has no bodyhair is probably my favorite audience interaction in the show's history.

Ear-Waxy Maxie

• Like 1

Jim Cummings did a VO for this movie, but it's not that weird when you consider he also did a voice in Cabin Boy (he played the floating cupcake that spits).

ย 

June should write the remake for this movie. She has a surprisingly clear vision for what this movie should be. It's great.

I know this comment is way late, but I am going through the entire backlog. I always loved The Garbage Pail kids, and my parents had no problem getting me the cards, but my mom reached her limit one fateful day. Her name is Barbara and I got the card Barfin Barbara, and to say the least, she was NOT amused. She still gets upset about it. I still love it.