🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 199 - Scott Aukerman, Our 199th Episode Guest

Paul would you like the honour of adopting me? I'm 29, female and live in Australia.

Nick, why am I attracted to you?

Lauren & Mary - who would you rather? Sean or Hayes?

Jon - Who's episode of high and mighty was more popular Sean's or Hayes'?

• Like 8

Dear guests,

How come Mary was the only one of you that Sean invited to be on his Stitcher premium show? Do the rest of you resent her for that? I would.

• Like 5

Dear guests,

What are the top 5 Hollywood Handbook moments as voted for by the people at home?

• Like 6

Mr Josh Gabrus,

What kind of outfits do you and John Gemberling coordinate in order to trick your significant others into thinking their are having sex with their actual lover? And what is the crudest thing gemberling has had to say to your wife in order to allow him entry?

Thank you.

• Like 3

Hello panel

Bear with me coz this is about to get a bit freaky. If it was in fact HAYES and SEAN facing the Popcorn Gallery, what questions would YOU want THEM to answer? This might be a good time to cut to an ad as they will probably need a few minutes to get their heads around the question.

I've also got a question for Paul, but if you could just have him read out his phone number on the podcast I'll give him a call and ask it myself.

• Like 5

dear paulf

with all that's happening in our country right now, civil war and secession are being discussed with more frequency than in the recent past

If Spontaneanation were a real place, what would it be like? Would you be the leader? or would it be Jean Villapique?

• Like 2

to Jon Gabus:

what is the meanest thing you ever said to your mom?

steve bannon, chris christie and donald trump: fuck, marry, kill?

• Like 1

Seeing all these weird sex and fuck, marry, kill questions again is a great reminder why the popcorn gallery stopped

Anyway, question for the PFT: Please fuck, marry and kill me. It's not phrased as a question but my question is, do you have the fuckin BALLS to do it?

• Like 12

To all guests:

Did you know that those who hold masters degrees earn, on average, $20,000 more a year?

-Zapman Drew

• Like 5

Dear guests, do you think I'll die in the hurricane tomorrow because my boss won't close our office? If I do, will you all do a tribute show to me?

• Like 7

Lauren Lapkus: Your imdb says that you played "Candace" on one episode of a TV program called Kroll Show - What were the personal differences between you and the creators that kept them from bringing you back for more?

Followup: Your imdb says you played the "Normal Woman" on an episode of Drunk History. As a character actor would you say that was your most challenging role to date?

Mary Holland: Wikipedia says "The name Holland is also frequently used informally to refer to the whole of the country of the Netherlands." To avoid being an annoying fan, would you prefer Mary Netherlands?

Paul F. Thompkins: Does knowing that adult men Cosplay as you get you off? Was that the end-goal when you started dressing like that?

Jon Gabrus: Wouldn't it make more sense to record podcasts on toilets rather than chairs? Since that's where they're going to end up anyways?

Nick Kroll: When you first recorded "the wolf dead" sound bite, could even imagine how big this shit would get? Isn't it like fuckin rock'n roll man?

Thanks Sean and Hayes! It's been fun!

• Like 7

To the panel: What's a tight but also funny premise for a podcast that won't get too played out after 150 or so episodes?

• Like 2

Nick Kroll,

Do people ever mispronounce your name à la "Home Mart"?

• Like 5

any y'all think my username is funny

hmm... I remember it. hope this helps

• Like 3

hi paul f tomkings, why do you hate me? is it for all the usual reason? thanks, soup.

• Like 8

loring lapking, you traci never answer my questions, what are you she afraid of? thanks, soupman

• Like 4

jon gabrusling, please stop calling me a fuckboi it's mean. thanks, sooprmenn

• Like 5

mary holland, hi you are funny, how's that work? thanks, pete super.

• Like 5