🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 199 - Scott Aukerman, Our 199th Episode Guest

Sean and Hayes welcome SCOTT AUKERMAN into the studio to help him with a huge problem he has.

• Like 5

A toast, for two great hosts.

A prayer, for dem boyz who care.

A light, for laughs so bright.

Oh what a treat, these boyz is real neat.

-Amen-

• Like 6

Hey, comment box. Dude. What's with the blank look? Why don't you stop waiting for the words I'm going to type and start concentrating on this diiiiick.

• Like 3

o cool, every "the show is ending" joke was just about Don't Get Me Started. Nice! Now HH can go on forever and ever

• Like 10

The boys took a shot at the dry boys at the end of the episode, and I don't know which side I'm on.

• Like 2

do you guys think the boys haven't talked to the forums in so long because we haven't been telling them to suck our damn Ds enough. I hope it's not too late

• Like 9

wow checking out wohven and it rules friends, check out slick designs like

4UbVdd8.jpg

sometimes it takes 3 dudes to get the design so right

• Like 17

you look at the great shirts on wohven.com and you think to yourself "sure these understated designs are elegant and cool, but im a comedy boy and there's nothing for me!"

stop thinking that you idiot

BDFjjhz.png

they also have great licensed shirts like this picture of cartman from south park

• Like 17

its cool they have all the little bios for the designers who picked which clipart to put on the t shirt

• Like 14

dfhpgux9mgbnjondzqbo.jpg

I couldn't decide which wohven.com shirt to buy, so I got both of these. my wife says i look sexy in them ;)

• Like 10

Ok this is the last straw after everyone ignored handbook gate I was about to let it go then they bring the culprit on the friggin show!!! And don't even mention it!!!!!!! Wtf instead focusing on some lame stream puff piece for the CEO of stitcher? No sir my theory is that the boyz have been kidnaped and replaced by genetic clones or actors stay #woke people

• Like 3

You are wrong. That was the boys. I can feel it. They were funny on the EP and all other EPs.

My phone keeps capitalising the word EPs but my computer isn't awake so sorry

• Like 6

You are wrong. That was the boys. I can feel it. They were funny on the EP and all other EPs.

My phone keeps capitalising the word EPs but my computer isn't awake so sorry

I'll take your word on it for now but I'm highly suspicious and will continue my investigation

To the boyz- if you are being held hostage in any ways just say yellow saxophone on the next ep

• Like 2