🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Ep. 6 Wolf/Tuck The Musical: LIVE! (w/ D’Arcy Carden, Paul Scheer)

D’Arcy Carden (The Good Place, Broad City) and Paul Scheer (How Did This Get Made?, The League) star in a new musical about sexy night hikes, wolves disguised as little girls giving relationship advice, and wolves taking over a Home Depot. Recorded live at the UCB Sunset Theatre in Los Angeles, theater-goers will be entranced by such stand-out hits as “Let My Wolf Out Tonight,” “Corporate Animal,” “Find the Wolf Man,” and many more. Stick around for a behind the scenes discussion about the production with the cast and crew!

Animals pretending to be humans poorly is a tradition I hope continues in Off Book.

Also maybe the best rap I've heard from Jess and Zach near the 53:50 mark.

quTchcV.png

WOLF/TUCK: THE MUSICAL

Book and Lyrics by Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino, D’Arcy Carden and Paul Scheer

Music by Scott Passarella

*song credits soon*

• Like 11

I found the idea that an ancient Wolf-Man might seek to conceal his identity by posing as a hooded Klansman because he saw the writing on the wall and perceived that being in the Klan was gaining social acceptance in modern America to be simultaneously very funny and depressingly plausible.

• Like 5

A live episode so soon! I can only hope this means you'll be coming to Sketchfest next year? *fingers crossed*

Holy fucking shit this podcast.

I don't know why the improvised rapping is always so much more impressive than the musical style songs, but I think they're just more fun.

Holy shit, this podcast.

That first song had me crying and laughing at the same time. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, but this shit is great.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this