🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 351 - Five Aside

Actor Chris Geere (You’re the Worst) joins Howard and Kulap for this week’s Who Charted! They talk about Jake Paul’s follower fallout and Chris tells how he likes his soccer during the Music Chart. Then, Chris recounts his horror movie roles while they count down the Movie Chart. Finally, Stard joins in for Two Charted where the gang counts down Kevin’s Hot Picks before launching into a Girl Group Edition of the H. Michael Quiz.

I don't mind him, but I'll never not be immune to any charm Justin Bieber will try to put forth, just hasn't evolved a whit since first breaking out.

Dunkirk may be short, but I'm sure Howard would rightfully see it as a summah bummah, just a movie about nothing.

As for the guest, another actor I didn't know I liked, great craic, though I disagree with his claim of sport neutrality, you always pick a side, whether it's conscious or not. In that case, anyone but Manchester City.

I disagree with his claim of sport neutrality, you always pick a side, whether it's conscious or not. In that case, anyone but Manchester City.

He would have moved there when they were still lovable losers, so I don't know why he didn't pick them, but agreed on the neutrality being crazy.

Like Kulap, I went 5-for-5 on this week's HMQ. If you know that Girls Generation is K-Pop and Girls Aloud are British, it was pretty easy

Sign in to follow this