🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 90 — The Little Dum Dum Club!

We were once bitter rivals, and now...best friends? Perhaps it's too soon to tell, but we definitely adore Tommy Dassalo and Karl Chandler, two of our competitors in The Earwolf Challenge. They came to the U.S. for a brief trip and we just HAD to have them over to talk Australia, sexualharassment, travel stories, and VEGAS! They couldn't have been nicer or funnier, so enjoy!

• Like 1

This Earwolf Challenge survivors reunion was very funny. I'm glad you had them on the show!

The part where they were talking about Andy's bush and then one dude said 'oh, I thought I was petting your dog under the table' was UNBELIEVABLE. And then to follow it up with Elizabeth genuinely looking for the 'pubes' button on the sound board? I almost had to pull over.

The Laime crew really let the Dum DUms let loose on this one. The Dum Dums ran away with jokes and it was quite entertaining. I loved it.

Lotta fun this episode you guys, LOTTA fun.

NZ and Aus have kind of a brotherly relationship in that we'll trash talk each other till the cows come home and scrap up a storm when it comes to sporting and cultural rivalries but when the shit goes down and it's time to fight evil we're shoulder to shoulder in the trenches.