🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 65 — Gumballs to the Wall

Steven Seagal is acting crazy, celebrities are buying basketball teams, and Philly fans are booing the fight against cancer. This can only mean one thing: It's time for Sklarbro Country! Andy Kindler has finally reached the calming shores and his luggage includes great advice for young comics, insights into the music industry, tips on microphone protocol, and aburgeoningcareer in color commentary. Also joining us is Bryant Gumbel whose latest showbiz idea tops all his previous efforts. Check out The Sklar Brothers this weekend inNashville, listen to the Sklarbro CountrySpotify playlist, and go punch a waterfall!

I'm really hoping that Will Smith's investment in the Sixers means his career will return to his roots. He'll come back to Philly. He'll start rapping again. And he'll find where DJ Jazzy Jeff has been for the past 15 years, and bring him back into the act.

Unless my download messed up, there's a little editing good after the break after Andy Kindler where it cuts into the middle of an email. Get with it Earwolf editors! Otherwise great episode, I love Andyzon Kindler.

Would it be possible for someone to give me the direct Spotify HTTP link for the Sklarbro Playlist? I don't connect through Facebook so it doesn't work for me, but I would love to hear the music.

Bad news for Seagal - Van Damme "beat him to the punch" by at least 3 years when he starred in the direct to Video classic "The Shepherd: Border Patrol". JCVD played Jack Robideaux in a movie where "A Texas cop battles ex-navy seals who are trying to traffic drugs from Mexico into the USA.".

I guess in Seagal's defense, JCVD has to resort to playing this role in movies while Seagal is living it in real life - riding his ATV up and down the dusty border living on canned beans and beef jerky, with his finger on the trigger of his un-safetied rifle.

Check out James Blagden's short animated film of the Pirates' Doc Ellis throwing the no-no on youtube, such a cool video:

(I tried to embed the video, but i'm completely inept. If anyone else can post it please do).

Sign in to follow this