🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 200 - Episode 200, Our Unbelievable Achievement

nice of the boys to eschew the PCG seeing as I didn't get in before the record, also totally pick up on the message they sent by selling a limited edition "poster" in honor of their favorite forums "poster" since the Kumail ep-- that's right baby: nohorseman

• Like 8

This show changed my life. Its my favorite one. I know they will continue to make us buss up laugh so hard crack our whole shit up forever. RIP

In closing, if you are every feeling sad just remember these simple words:

Hot dog go to bathroom.

• Like 14

In closing, if you are every feeling sad just remember these simple words:

Hot dog go to bathroom.

What's that from?

• Like 15

In times of great loss we must all remember to take stock and be grateful for what we still have.

So I would like to say that I take great comfort in not being able to see what Dan Engler is doing to himself in his celebration cave right now.

• Like 12

Congrats Boys! You did it! And how!(?!)

Here's a fun sly pop-culture mashup for as a celebration for you and all the fans to get a chuckle out of:

"It's just Sean and Hayes. Sean and Hayes and their adventures. Sean and Hayes FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Sean and Hayes...

Me and Sean and Hayes runnin' around and... Sean and Hayes time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Sean and Hayes! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Sean and Hayes... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Sean and Hayes dot com w..w..w... Sean and Hayes adventures.. ah- hundred years.....

every minute Sean and Hayes dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Sean and Hayes dot com......."

But seriously, boys: Sean; Hayes -- I love you both, thanks so much for the high quality content.

Let's restart the clock on those quitting threats!

• Like 7

ok enough jokes time to have Kathy Griffin on and grill her about "the photo" the boys are the people for the job

• Like 12

This is just a scam to sell posters! Check out the poster they're going to sell next week when they make their return. RIP OFF!

hmdYwwU.jpg

• Like 14

Here's a joke I thought of the other day. Sorry for those of you who already heard it.

Dude comes back to his table from the bathroom and says, "Bro this is the filthiest restaurant I've ever been in. You're not going to believe this, but the toilet seat was covered in cum!"

His friend said "OK that sounds gross but how do you know it was actually cum?"

First dude gives him a dirty look and says "Uhh, bro, I think I know what cum tastes like."

I dedicate this joke to my friends Sean and Hayes.

• Like 11

Woohoo!! Contractually obligated episodes!!!

Oy Colin, bloody good job locking up dem boys into they's contracts. 'Ere's 'oping fo' the same feigned finale publicity stunt dis time next year!

• Like 6

My 10 year old listens to podcasts to fall asleep each night. As I tucked him into tonight, I started this pod and told him "I'm sorry sweetie but Hayes and Sean said this is the last episode. no more Hollywood Handbook." He looked at me like I was stupid and said, "mommy, they are just joking. Just like the Doughboys. They are comedy people!". I sure hope he is right and Hayes and Sean start reviewing restaurants I haven't eaten at in over 10 years and also ones I have never heard of and most likely will never eat at!

• Like 16

Hope this is Kevin's last episode.

yeah ban all kevin's i say

• Like 8

I just am so thankful for all the insider information regarding the inner workings of the industry of Hollywood that the boys provided us with in all these episodes. I now feel confident that I will succeed and truly be able to tell all the little people I step on while achieving my dreams to stay down there, under my feet, and kindly just... suck on these.

• Like 7

So I guess I'm the only one that thought the Collin bit at the end was real? This really, truly is the last episode? And I'm just a dumb fuck to fall for it?!?

• Like 6

Chrissy baby. Don't talk like that. You are a strong boy that explored all the woods in the Miami valley all the way from dayton to Cincinnati. It's how your eyes got all fucked up. Walking around with a stick, fur hat and little canteen; starting right at the sun with binoculars. If you can do that, you can do anything you put your mind to big guy.

Now go skip some rocks and think about all the regional tidbits I should have included here.

• Like 3

Chris were just gonna have to wait, but for the record I think its real

• Like 5

Yeah, Sean clearly joking for months and then saying it wasn't really ending in this ep and telling everyone to relax was definitely not enough to make believe that they're telling the truth.

I will be killing myself now before I reach 1000 posts because what's the point of even living anymore without this show!

• Like 17