🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 200 - Episode 200, Our Unbelievable Achievement

I will be killing myself now before I reach 1000 posts because what's the point of even living anymore without this show!

With Talkspace®️ online therapy, anyone can get therapy without traveling to an office - and for significantly less money than traditional therapy.

Use coupon code "TheBoys" for 30% off your first month.

• Like 8

Yeah, Sean clearly joking for months and then saying it wasn't really ending in this ep and telling everyone to relax was definitely not enough to make believe that they're telling the truth.

I will be killing myself now before I reach 1000 posts because what's the point of even living anymore without this show!

great 999th post!

• Like 7

I think it's nice that Hayzie's reappearance has brought all these new faces to the forum like Greggy, Elizamuffins, Souprman, no. 1 cheeba hawk, spunky foonerism, etc..

Also, Chef Kevin is starting to get good.

• Like 5

Hayes and Sean, the Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn of podcasting, conspire to witness the funeral of their own show only to find that there's nobody else in attendance. Tom Scharpling makes an appearance as their physically large but mild-mannered slave.

• Like 5