🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 200 - Episode 200, Our Unbelievable Achievement

Sean and Hayes are joined by some very special friends of the show to celebrate their 200th and send it off once and for all.

• Like 9

Goodbye forever, the boys!

• Like 12

I hope they're not surprised when they're Misery'd and forced to do more episodes.

• Like 13

I'll post my in-depth spoiler filled review/recap on Wednesday like I do every week. But all I'll say now is great ep. This podcast is truly my favourite piece of movies/TV/pods/swimming/books etc.

Thanks.

• Like 17

Is it Christmas early? No. It is the 200th episode of my favourite podcast, Hollywood Handbook!

Who'm'd've thunk, lo those many moons ago, when the boys were single and ready to mingle all over the town, that they'd've made it all the way up to the big ol' double deuce. Years have passed, laughs have been had, and tears have been shed by all.

:tim: <That is me wanting them ol' fashioned Piña coladas lol

This is a very funny podcast. Possibly it is the funniest podcast. I'm glad I get to listen to it.

• Like 17

so since this is the final episode I feel like I need to use the spoiler tag here, if you haven't listened WHAT ARE YOU DOING enjoy this last hurrah

I stayed up incredibly late to make sure it wasn't actually ending and I am so glad it isn't. this show manages to have an incredibly clear voice while still being capable of so much surprise, and it's still continuing to grow and turn into new and great things and I love it and I look forward to 200 more.

• Like 12

this hurts. I almost don't wanna listen, so that it can't be true. love these boyz, and most of you forum users are pretty darn great boyz and girlz yourself. I'll miss all your dumb profile pics, the artwork, the so so funny jokes and quips, but most of all, dem boyz. long live dem boyz 4 life.

• Like 14

To my good friend Sean... and hayes. Happy 200th thanks for the content.

See you on ep 400,

Jackal

• Like 12

As someone who hasn't listened to the 3-hour, no doubt star filled extravaganza yet, let me just say thank you for 200 episodes (24 funny).

P.S. here's hoping Kevin isn't on mic this week

• Like 11

i really miss this podcast from when it wasnt over

#500EpisodesAndAMovie

• Like 13

Glad my first post on this forum isn't my last. I started listening from the first ep and this week I finally caught up to listen in real time.

Sounds like they should have done another contract renegotiation with Scott Anchorman last week - the two year contract was probably all part of a nefarious plan of his to keep them at Earwolf.

~See you sweeties next week~

• Like 13

Listen up everyone. You can all choose to believe this is the end and stop listening. Frankly I dont give a F what you do! But I just wanna make crystal clear right now. I WILL continue to listen next week and EVERY week. LONG LIVE HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK! LONG LIVE SEAN AND HAYES!

• Like 11

It's taken 200 eps, but I feel like I'm onto something.

kevin_jigsaw.jpg

That's why Hayes yells "Kevin!"

• Like 20

It's taken 200 eps, but I feel like I'm onto something.

kevin_jigsaw.jpg

That's why Hayes yells "Kevin!"

holly shit chef Kevin is Kevin Federline

• Like 9

Glad my first post on this forum isn't my last. I started listening from the first ep and this week I finally caught up to listen in real time.

Sounds like they should have done another contract renegotiation with Scott Anchorman last week - the two year contract was probably all part of a nefarious plan of his to keep them at Earwolf.

~See you sweeties next week~

Great first post!!

• Like 12