🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 201 - Live at UCB Sunset w/ Kumail Nanjiani

Sean and Hayes welcome Kumail Nanjiani on to the program to have a good talk about sex and body positivity.

• Like 4

Mr Gorbochefkevin tear down this paywall !

• Like 10

if this is a mistake, i ain't mad about it babeeeey! B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

• Like 8

This isn't Tuesday. Is this Tuesday? This really is The Big Sick. Big sick joke for the fans!! Anyway great ep from the famous Uptight Sitting Zens Theatre on Sunspot Boolyvard.

• Like 4

Guess dem boiz r tryna rip froo dis whack contract datassole Colin dropped on em at double-zipper speeeeeed!

• Like 5

Why am I making this fuck you money if Stitcher Premium let's everyone peek under the kimono? Next they're going to take Hollywood Masterclass away from me.

• Like 9

QUIT FUCKING WITH MY HEART!!! but very good, very, very good. what a bunch of great boys.

• Like 7

This is exactly what I asked for: new laughs on Tuesdays and familiar laughs on other days of the week.

Thanks for listening, the Boys.

• Like 6

Random thoughts: If I had a show at UCB I'd probably bill myself as Jorge (Hor-hay) La Flamme. Or Johnny Bongo.

• Like 3

Oh man, what a great remembering. Sean really did the big sex, AND he wasn't scared about it at all

• Like 6

There are just... Too many layers - is Hollywood Handbook now switching to Stitcher Premium?

-Were the contract details in the last episode true? Or just a joke that they'd be ''trapped" doing this show that they hate?

- Has the show actually ended, and this episode was just an offering of what's available under their Stitcher Premium episodes?

- Was the asking for questions last week just another element for the joke - Whatever that joke may be?

-Will any of these questions be answered simply by waiting until next Tuesday?

Thannnnks

• Like 3

I only half read the episode description, so I was expecting Kulap Kneehighsocks.

• Like 7