🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
TimCogan

Paul and June Prequel Episode

is the prequel episode where June joined Paul behind the pay wall now? I remember it was right after Zardoz. Does anybody remember the number?

• Like 1

It's episode 104. Not sure if it's behind the paywall...

ETA: Yup, it's behind the paywall. Sorry.

there's another episode where it's just june and paul going through a standard mini. it's my favorite mini ep by far but it's also behind the paywall. it's the one before Junior. there are 2 amazing moments in it. i won't list them in case you haven't heard it but if you haven't then you are in for a treat.

can we share mini's? cause i have them all. would that be bad form? i suppose if some of them are behind the wall then they want to keep them for subscribers right?... i kind of answered my own question there ... it'll come back again soon enough.

• Like 1

there's another episode where it's just june and paul going through a standard mini. it's my favorite mini ep by far but it's also behind the paywall. it's the one before Junior. there are 2 amazing moments in it. i won't list them in case you haven't heard it but if you haven't then you are in for a treat.

can we share mini's? cause i have them all. would that be bad form? i suppose if some of them are behind the wall then they want to keep them for subscribers right?... i kind of answered my own question there ... it'll come back again soon enough.

Aside from being maybe confusing for new listeners, I don't really see why any of the minis should be behind the paywall. At worst, maybe only the die hard fans will want to listen to them, and at best, a new listener might hear a mini for a movie behind the paywall and it might convince therm to make the jump to Howl/Stitcher Premium.

(Disclaimer: this is coming from a current Howl subscriber so I don't really have a horse in this race. Just an opinion.)

• Like 2