🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 3 Old Dogs (9/15 9PM EST)

It's that time again!!!

Technically, the second Friday this month is the one coming up (9/8); however, if you guys want to push it off until the next Friday (9/15), that's cool, too. :)

Sound off below!

• Like 2

Maybe 9/15 will be better - gives folks more time to plan

That's fine with me!

• Like 1

I'm also down with the push back to the 15th. Hope that's cool with everybody else

• Like 1

I'm driving back from NY on Friday nights, so sadly I'm likely out of the Classics fun for the foreseeable future.

The GREAT news, though, is that I won't have to watch 'Old Dogs' again! Hooray! Good luck guys. I look forward to your commentary.

PS - the 'Season of the Witch' ep came out from behind the paywall this week so i listened to it when it emerged. Holds up pretty well: my favourite part is them making fun of the trailers of the terrible movies that preceded 'Season', one of which was 'Limitless' which wound up being a big hit.

• Like 1

I'm driving back from NY on Friday nights, so sadly I'm likely out of the Classics fun for the foreseeable future.

The GREAT news, though, is that I won't have to watch 'Old Dogs' again! Hooray! Good luck guys. I look forward to your commentary.

PS - the 'Season of the Witch' ep came out from behind the paywall this week so i listened to it when it emerged. Holds up pretty well: my favourite part is them making fun of the trailers of the terrible movies that preceded 'Season', one of which was 'Limitless' which wound up being a big hit.

That's a bummer. Is there another night we can change it to? Saturday?

• Like 1

That's a bummer. Is there another night we can change it to? Saturday?

No, Friday-Sunday I'm home, so that's family attention time. I'm not going to subject Meg to Old Dogs on one of my few nights home each week...

Midweek is another matter, but please don't change anything on my account, particularly for Old Dogs. Guys, I really hate Old Dogs.

• Like 5

I'm out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to join. But I'm not too bummed because this movie is depressing

• Like 2

I'll have just gotten back from my trip so if the jet lag hasn't knocked my ass out I'm in!

Would it be better for everyone if we push it back another week (9/22)? This is just for funsies, after all. We can do it whenever we want...

• Like 1

This is just for funsies, after all.

tenor.gif

Seriously you guys, if any of you have fun watching Old Dogs we can't be friends anymore

• Like 2

As of now all my Saturday mornings this month except the 9th are free so I'm good for whenever.

• Like 1

Would it be better for everyone if we push it back another week (9/22)? This is just for funsies, after all. We can do it whenever we want...

No no it seems like the 15th works the best and I will be in town I just may be really loopy. Hell that might actually be more entertaining for the chat!

• Like 3

No no it seems like the 15th works the best and I will be in town I just may be really loopy. Hell that might actually be more entertaining for the chat!

Absolutely! I might be right there with you since I think I'm going to drink something stronger than hot cocoa this time around. Maybe...Dr. Pepper.

• Like 1

Absolutely! I might be right there with you since I think I'm going to drink something stronger than hot cocoa this time around. Maybe...Dr. Pepper.

Oh shit Cameron is getting wild!

• Like 3

You're right, guys. DP is a big step. Maybe I'll start slowly with a nice Hawaiian Punch...

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Okay, so I think we're good with the 15th. Is anyone interested in hosting this one?

Okay, so I think we're good with the 15th. Is anyone interested in hosting this one?

I can do it.

• Like 3