🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 47 — Hey Redundancy

It's a starlight night here in the chart orchard and we've got three musketeers here to prep you with some charts before Halloween: Howard, Kulap, and our special guest Jimmy Pardo! Jimmy logs off the Chicago message boards for long enough to talk Billboard Halloween Charts, weekend box office results, and play a quick round of chart darts. Movie trivia, celebrity sightings,embarrassingTom Petty stories, they're all in here! And if you stop byEarwolf.comyou can listen to our internet only bonus chart. Maybe you can do that while you pick up yourWho Charted? LIVE tickets????

I love the idea of a Pardo whodunnit. I hope he can use that idea somewhere, because I would definitely watch it!

• Like 1

Everybody's rocking gray and looking fresh, can't wait to listen

Pardo was close... "Love Me Tomorrow" hit #22.

• Like 1

This was awesome! I've listened to every episode of NNF and Who Charted, so it was great to blend the two.

• Like 1

Never posted, but YEARS listening. Ku-Whip, I think it's www.adameve.com not adam and eve. Congrats on the sponsership! Do you think I'm pretty?

I love Howard, but I think having a scenario for the guest to participate in for every chart entry is a bit much. Great episode though. Also, Congrats on the new sponsor!

@dean coley: An easy mnemonic for pronouncing Laotian is to think of it as the answer to the question "What do you do if Billy Ocean wants to sleep with you?"

• Like 1

I love hearing a whole lot of Pardo all over earwolf this week. Really feel someone could easy write 'Hey Redundancy.' I'll start with the first verse:

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/865544643/28ad6c00" width="420" height="250" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Tell me would you think it be alright, if I just podcast tonight.
You see I'm no Jimmy Pardo anyway I got no place to go.
You know it might not sound that bad.
I hope it sounds like a Howard rant.
even if I recorded it a year ago
it might be on itunes
tomorrow we can chart around the town.
and let Kulap count it down.
You past charts might taken down and replaced....
Hey Redundancy.

• Like 1

I use Google Listen to subscribe to the RSS Feed. I am getting the "File Not Found" error for this episode. Is anyone else getting the same error?

This episode was one of the greatest episodes. Hot damn Pardo cracks me up.

• Like 1

This episode involved a lot of my toddler muscles. I had a goo-good time, despite the fact I'm listening to it in April.

Also, there was a Three Musketeers adaptation released in 1992. It was animated, done by a studio that makes a lot of films using public domain sources, often on the heels of successful adaptations by other studios.

COMEDY!

When Howard asks Pardo to name a percentage that wasn't mentioned I laughed so hard, i had to explain what I was laughing at to no less than 5 people in my office which I may or may not still be doing in 5 years when someone else reads this.

Sign in to follow this