🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 170.5 - Minisode 170.5

What’s Barbie’s age? What Bratz character are Paul, June, and Jason? Find out the answers to this and more on this week’s mini-sode! Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Bratz and we get a sample platter of Origin Stories with Blake J. Harris. Paul gives some recs, opens up the mail bag, and the Movie Bitches review The Big Sick. Plus, you’ll find out which movie we will be covering next!

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepublic.com/user/howdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

Paul’s new comedy Drive Share is available on Go90. Paul can be seen on Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, Opening Night, and Veep. You can see June and Paul on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU. June stars in Grace and Frankie on Netflix, as well as Lady Dynamite alongside with Jason.

Jason can be seen in The House, The Lego Batman Movie, How to Be Single, Sleeping with Other People, and is still indeed in The Dictator.

I was wondering what that H stood for Cameron ... guess now we know don't we

Ah man that was amazing. I was in a room, on my own and i actually laughed out loud and gave an involuntary clap when Paul said you might like the Nazi stuff in the auction. There is no way you went to bed last night thinking in the morning Paul would call you out like that ... I loved it ... I'm kinda jealous. Well done Mr. Scheer

• Like 6

I haven't listened, yet. Now I'm nervous...I don't even remember what I wrote.

• Like 11

Ah crap. I shoulda put in a spoiler tag. My bad

No, worries :) I just hope he didn't misrepresent me in any way. I would really be a kick in the nuts if he accused me of being some kind of racist or something...

• Like 7

No, worries :) I just hope he didn't misrepresent me in any way. I would really be a kick in the nuts if he accused me of being some kind of racist or something...

Not racist. Segregationist. That's way better, right?

• Like 8

Okay, I clarified my position on Twitter, so I think I'm good now.

But hey, funny story, I had to delete my Tweet twice because the hashtags i was using kept going to some pretty unsavory accounts. The first time I tried #Meredithwasright and I got an account that was attacking "libtards," "cucks," "Hillary/Obama," and literally quoted Joseph Goebbels. I'm not sure who their "Meredith" was (maybe the one from Bratz), but considering the circumstances, I thought it better not to direct people toward hate speech and racist propaganda.

• Like 9

But hey, funny story, I had to delete my Tweet twice because the hashtags i was using kept going to some pretty unsavory accounts. The first time I tried #Meredithwasright and I got an account that was attacking "libtards," "cucks," "Hillary/Obama," and literally quoted Joseph Goebbels. I'm not sure who their "Meredith" was (maybe the one from Bratz), but considering the circumstances, I thought it better not to direct people toward hate speech and racist propaganda.

I can totally see Meredith from Bratz growing up and becoming a hardcore right wing Republican.

• Like 6

I've watched Miami Connection so many times with Rifftrax that I'm not sure I'm going to have much to say about it, but I will say this, I'm jealous of anyone who's watching it for the first time.

• Like 6

http://youtu.be/dO9BFGHTrC8

I've watched Miami Connection so many times with Rifftrax that I'm not sure I'm going to have much to say about it, but I will say this, I'm jealous of anyone who's watching it for the first time.

Sweet they have been a little lackluster on their movie choices lately, good to see this one popping up. I still can't believe that they're doing Ninja Terminator when Jade, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Miami Connection, the Happening, etc are all still out there. Why subject Broad City to that dogshit?

Also that song always makes me wish that my friends wrote songs about what good friends we are and then play them live in our city's hottest nightclub.

• Like 6

Also that song always makes me wish that my friends wrote songs about what good friends we are and then play them live in our city's hottest nightclub.

You can still make this happen! I would go - for sure

• Like 3

Not racist. Segregationist. That's way better, right?

It's only a matter of time now before we get the "Birth of a Nation" episode with special guest Milo Yiannopolis (and if I misspelled his name, it's only because I don't even want to Google it).

• Like 8

Paul claims to be a sandwich king but claims he was elected. Kings aren't normally elected. I wasn't going to question his legitimacy but things aren't adding up.

• Like 9

Paul claims to be a sandwich king but claims he was elected. Kings aren't normally elected. I wasn't going to question his legitimacy but things aren't adding up.

Something's not adding up? I know just the guy, but you'll probably have to let him suck your blood and transform you into an unholy creature of the night. Cool?

giphy.gif

• Like 10