🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 129 - Whale Watching Boat (w/ Cameron Esposito, Rhea Butcher, Eugene Cordero, Chris Tallman, Nicole Parker)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes everyone with his real voice to Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s special return guests are Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher of Put Your Hands Together and Take My Wife! They chat about what movie they have lied about seeing, Rhea admitting that she has never seen Contact, and the levels of the video game GoldenEye 007. Then, they are joined by improvisers Eugene Cordero, Chris Tallman, and Nicole Parker, to improvise a story set in a Whale Watching Boat. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

• Like 1

"Would you like to say it now?"

so good

Can and Rhea's conversation was amazingly delightful! I very much enjoyed the "Six Degrees of Sir Francis Bacon" and "Infinite number of monkeys" bits. Gotta love Shakespeare jokes!

Great improv, Eugene and Nicole were pleasant surprises and Chris is always a favourite.

It's also that time of year where Spontaneanation may or may not be hosted by Mr. Peanutbutter. I'm never sure but i just want to believe.

• Like 1

It's also that time of year where Spontaneanation may or may not be hosted by Mr. Peanutbutter. I'm never sure but i just want to believe.

What is this, a cross-over episode?

Nicole is quickly joining the ranks of fave Make Believe Friends.

Sign in to follow this