🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 204 - Rob Huebel, Our Close Friend

Hollywood Handbook, Doughboys, Comedy Bang Bang, High and Mighty. Long ago these podcasts lived in harmony. Then everything changed when CBB didn't invite Hayes and Sean to be on the big 500. Only Jeffrey parties, listener of all 4 podcasts, could stop them, but when the world needed him most? He vanished. Depending on your timetable 50 or so episodes passed, and me and CMB found the new listener, a Jon Gabrus pretender named Chris Weiser. And although his posting skills are great, he has a lot to learn before Hayes and Sean get back on CBB. But I believe Chris can save the world.

• Like 5

here's the latest forum name watch list from Forum Safety Commission. these were discovered inside a fortune cookie intercepted en route to beleaguered bad boy Bonksy's Barcelona basement apartment. needless to say be extremely careful not to provoke anyone using these aliases by calling them names like coward as they're probably plotting world domination and so you do not want to get on their bad side

Larry David Foster Wallace and Gromit

Josh Brolin Manuel Miranda Lambert

Neil Diamond Dallas Page Vanzant

Lilith Fairuza Balki Bartokomous

James Blake Gryffindorothy Gale

Marcus Allen Ginsberger Sandwich

Jack Benny Goodman

Dalton Maltz

• Like 9

Oh boy, I had my fill of smart and funny by the end of the ep, and then they hit me with that Yo Is This Racist tag at the end. Overloaded!

• Like 4

interesting how Dalton's member title recently changed from Forum Boy to Foruman, must've just had his bar mitzvah or finally got armpit hair or something

Dalton, do you care to speak on that?

I made a mistake in the homework thread for The Canon a few weeks ago. Admitting it was my fault was the most mature (and brave) thing I've ever had to do, so I felt I deserved a new title that reflected my maturity, and bravery.

• Like 8

I think a certain someone needs to stop spending time making excuses on the forum and go ahead and post the new episode early for all the real fans that are the glue on the duct tape that holds this place together.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this