🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 204 - Rob Huebel, Our Close Friend

Been tellin y'all for weeks.

These friggin colors do NOT bleed

Danke

• Like 7

Good to have The Boys back together, I was afraid we might have been in for some episodes where Hayes and July were in different places.

• Like 11

Good to have The Boys back together, I was afraid we might have been in for some episodes where Hayes and July were in different places.

It's September right now, so technically Hayes and July are in different places... in the timeline at least.

• Like 7

I've faithfully posted in these threads every week since the coward Dalton took the place over: "if I can't have July at the top of my threads, put him in the ads"

glad the scheduling finally worked out, looks like the forum's Independence Day is not July 4th (us), July 1 (buruni, Canada, rwanda, somalia), July 3 (belarus), July 5 (Cape verde, Venezuela), July 6 (Comoros, malawi), July 7 (Solomon islands), July 9 (Argentina, south Sudan), July 10 (bahamas), July 12 (kiribati, são tomé and príncipe), July 17 (slovakia), July 20 (colombia), July 21 (Belgium), July 26 (Liberia, Maldives), or July 28 (Peru), but rather September 19

now some of you might be saying "now that's a pretty thorough list of all country's independence days in july but hey noho doesn't Colombia also celebrate an independance day, of sorts, on August 7th with the commemoration of their (then known as the viceroyalty of new granada) victory over spain at the Battle of Boyacá in 1819, and that the declaration of independence day from July 20 1810 wasn't a full independence" to which I would reply "oh hey dang I didnt know that, and dont you think july was funny on the show"

• Like 10

These lost eps are pretty funny. Hopefully the boys find a new medium for their craft.

• Like 8

So what happened with those pictures that used to be posted in these episode threads that make no sense to anyone not listening that had captions like "Somethingorother Chanson"?

• Like 9

So what happened with those pictures that used to be posted in these episode threads that make no sense to anyone not listening that had captions like "Somethingorother Chanson"?

you gotta listen to the eps kid, then it makes sense

• Like 10

I've faithfully posted in these threads every week since the coward Dalton took the place over: "if I can't have July at the top of my threads, put him in the ads"

glad the scheduling finally worked out, looks like the forum's Independence Day is not July 4th (us), July 1 (buruni, Canada, rwanda, somalia), July 3 (belarus), July 5 (Cape verde, Venezuela), July 6 (Comoros, malawi), July 7 (Solomon islands), July 9 (Argentina, south Sudan), July 10 (bahamas), July 12 (kiribati, são tomé and príncipe), July 17 (slovakia), July 20 (colombia), July 21 (Belgium), July 26 (Liberia, Maldives), or July 28 (Peru), but rather September 19

now some of you might be saying "now that's a pretty thorough list of all country's independence days in july but hey noho doesn't Colombia also celebrate an independance day, of sorts, on August 7th with the commemoration of their (then known as the viceroyalty of new granada) victory over spain at the Battle of Boyacá in 1819, and that the declaration of independence day from July 20 1810 wasn't a full independence" to which I would reply "oh hey dang I didnt know that, and dont you think july was funny on the show"

You're a coward!

• Like 11

Chanson means "song". Not pictures. No one knows what you're talking about.

• Like 10

Everyone, we need to do better than this! These main episode threads used to get 2, 3 pages worth of comments. Just start posting whatever comes to mind. Get the page count up or Dem Boyz is going to Feral!

• Like 7

interesting how Dalton's member title recently changed from Forum Boy to Foruman, must've just had his bar mitzvah or finally got armpit hair or something

Dalton, do you care to speak on that?

• Like 8

Chanson is an old bit from RSS. Chanson is just a real as the boys quitting doing the show.

• Like 9

buddy a picture like that hasn't been posted in over oNe HuNdReD yEaRs

• Like 9

I was in the audience at a UCB Crash Test show once when Rob Huebel tried to involve me in one of his 'bits'. I can't remember the details, but due to a combination of jet-lag and a complete lack of improvisational talent, I feel I was a rather pathetic foil for him in the moment. Sorry Rob. Still, time heals all wounds, and indeed, weals all hounds.

• Like 6

I don't come here to learn, I come here to loff. Please respect my wishes, noho.

• Like 5

Everyone, we need to do better than this! These main episode threads used to get 2, 3 pages worth of comments. Just start posting whatever comes to mind. Get the page count up or Dem Boyz is going to Feral!

We used to have a guy who would post several hundred times by himself, usually counting down bottles of podcast on the wall or something. But then he got banned I think. What was his name? Jerry or something. Anyways, that's why the threads dont get posts anymore. Our hero got struck down

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this