🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - Tommy Bahama Store (w/ Arden Myrin, Maria Blasucci, Little Janet Varney, Steve Agee)

Paul F. Tompkins slowly eases listeners into this week’s Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s special guest is Arden Myrin of MADtv, Shameless, and Will You Accept This Rose! They chat about the last time Arden pretended to know something, just starting to tell the truth after realizing she was lying all the time, and learning some stuff way too soon from her sex-ed teacher. Then, they are joined by improvisers Maria Blasucci, Little Janet Varney, and Steve Agee to improvise a story set in a Tommy Bahama Store. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

A good play on "Tears in Heaven" for a ratings app/site would be "Tiers in Heaven".

Funniest three-word character ever - "SOLD OUT, MON!"

• Like 2

This episode exceeded the crazy high expectations I had from seeing the cast.

Maria Blasucci's name fits the rhythm of the "Eban Schletter name spelling song"!

So does Paul's, if you include the F.

Arden was the perfect guest - super engaging and funny, with some fantastic stories (her description of her sex Ed class at Quaker school was for the ages). Wasn’t aware of her work before, but she was such a quick witthat I’m going to search more of it out.

• Like 1

Maria Blasucci's name fits the rhythm of the "Eban Schletter name spelling song"!

Are you sure? Let me see. Ahehememehhmm.

M-U-N-D-E-R-S,

C-O-R-E,

Bla-sooch.

Hey, it works!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this