🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 92 — A Mouse! Eek!

In a perfect world, everyone would get to attend a weekend retreat with the beautiful, talented, charming, and hilarious Grey DeLisle. She's an incredible voice over actress, one of the funniest twitterers (@StephanieClient) and much to our delight, an Oprah fan! This week she grants us access to her amazing voice and talks to us about dick sizes and butt sex (what else?)! Enjoy!

I could listen to Grey doing voices all day. Also, I find this new Oprah game suggestion interesting. It's like two truths and a lie - Oprah style.

WeeeeeEEEEEeeeee. I was super excited for this episode and it did not disappoint. I definitely think Grey should be all over the podcasting world. I have to give a hearty Booo000OOOOOO0000oooo, though, to Lauren's (someone's?) suggestion of a revamped Oprah Game. I know the OG can't stay exactly the same forever, but I want to hold onto it as long as possible.
A) It's not the Oprah Game anymore if you actually make it, y'know, a game
and B) My favourite point in quite a few episodes is still the word "thoughts?"
Besides... how can you make up a fake Oprah episode when she's literally had a woman who had her face ripped off? There isn't anything left to cover.
Anyway, obviously you can do what you want and I'll forgive you. I'll just love you a little less. That's all.
---
(ps, just noticing now that it's Tha O.G. - How baller is that shit?)

It's always so crazy hearing a pro voice over artist get straight into characters on podcasts- that will always stun me. Grey is amazing, and her speaking voice is beautiful as well. Hell loads of praise all round, ace episode!

Great episode. I can easily get annoyed by someone as high energy as Grey, but she was awesome. This is one of those episodes that makes the listener feel like they are there with you, goofing off and relaxing. Loved the old woman voice! I hope that character ends up on a show somewhere.

Grey DeLisle seems to be as gifted in getting strange noises out of other people as she is in doing her own; I've never snorted and honked so much in my entire life. I probably lost brain cells while gasping for breath. Who needs 'em when you've got this show?

Dear Lord, I love you all - and I also loved the shout-outs to Janet Varney, of whom I am a huge fan. The ladies' retreat stories were mint - I don't know whether I want to know more about that weekend or leave it swathed in mystery.

This episode was Totally Laime at its best.

Sign in to follow this