🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CarolineEAnd

Episode 67 — Hard High Five

If Vitali Klitschko thinks he can be the President of Ukraine, I believe we should nominate Maria Bamford for President of Sklarbro Country. She will rule the country with a sober fist, she will reform the laws regarding Monopoly, she's both a diplomat AND a cheerleader, and she's not afraid to ask for coaching when she needs it. Do all you BamFans agree? She'd make Sklarbro Country a welcome place where Bruce Jenner could come to forget about Kim's failed marriage and Cristiano Ronaldo could reset his email settings. Bamford 2012!

Love Maria, loved this episode! I animate for WordGirl, so was really excited to hear you guys mention it :D

Thanks again for another great episode!

Maria Bamford is always funny. All of her expressions while you guys were describing game 6 of the world series were hilarious and adorable, too. She's got my vote for SklarBro Country President, and a hearty OSBALDISTON!

Great show as always! Please play 3rd man, and pull a Reggie Watts by putting the show out on VINYL!! I'm a DJ and collector, and am always so bummed at the lack of vinyl comedy LP's. There have only been a handful in the last 10 years. Short presses will sell. High-five/no tack..

No shame in that! Legal zoom!

On the real tip, Sklars, you must write that posse book. Coffee tables across the country await your knowledge (especially those of the wandering, locked-out NBA players).

Of course, Maria was amazing.

Sign in to follow this