🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 511 - Morzouksnick Interruption

Nick Kroll and Jason Mantzoukas aka Jeffrey Characterwheaties join Scott once again on this week’s Comedy Bang! Bang! They talk about the new Netflix series Big Mouth, Jason’s recent dentist visit & one man show “Chair to Chair,” and how Nick’s father would always listen to a voicemail from a food doctor. Plus, Scott’s ex-stepfather Bob Ducca returns to describe his body, his social media diseases, and list of medications he’s on.

I'm calling it now--greatest ep ever. I'm not even going to listen to this episode; that's how confident I am in its greatness.

P.S. I listened to the episode.

• Like 1

This podcast was unbridled silliness and I really, truly appreciate that this morning. Thank-you to all involved.

Bockbock bock, bock bock! Bock bock bock bockbock? Bock, bock bockbock bock bock. Bock:

Bock.

Bock.

Bock.

Bockbock.

Bock.

Bock bock bock.

Bock,

Bock

Bob Ducca!!!!!!

MULTIPLE LISTS!

Great ep. I'm glad Nick was just being himself because he and J-Dog are great together and Ducca really got to shine.

Does anyone remember a really old episode where Scott pretended to interview Morrissey, and all the answers were clips from songs?

Does anyone remember a really old episode where Scott pretended to interview Morrissey, and all the answers were clips from songs?

And the one where Scott interviewed Elvis Costello, that ends with a speechless Sarah Silverman saying "YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"

• Like 1

I think we all know how exciting this is; It's only a few hours until the new Hollywood Handbook comes out!

Anyway, I am here for totally on-topic reasons, so no one can punish me for this comment.

What a fun and funny lineup on this ep! Zouks right? I can't stop laughing.

There are few characters that make me hit play faster than Bob Ducca. I can now safely say he is my favourite CBB character of all time.

And the one where Scott interviewed Elvis Costello, that ends with a speechless Sarah Silverman saying "YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"

well which was it, speechless? ... or saying something?

also, yes. classic bit. had to dig it up from ep 26

• Like 1