Episode 206 - Jason Mantzoukas, Our School Friend

20 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Foruman

• Moderators
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

Sean and Hayes are joined by Jason Mantzoukas to tell puberty stories and promote Big Mouth on Netflix.

#2 bafflermeal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMonrovia, California

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:25 AM

Mama!

#3 urinalcake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

So glad someone finally had the BALLS to have this guy on a podcast. He's such an unknown. I'll be back to tell you guys more about him later when I have my bt keyboard for my father xtra big hands. Bottom line, he's proper when it comes to unloading that sweet sweet tzatziki, extra dill, no spill.

#4 Chris Weiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationMiamisburg, OH

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:14 AM

all joking a salad, it's been awhile since we heard hey-nong-man on any audio-zine. (there's some easter eggs in that sentence for any real earwolf headz)

#5 Chris Weiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationMiamisburg, OH

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:06 AM

Are you fucking kidding me??? The Boyz get a huge get like Zuks, and no one has anything to say about it on the boards? I did that very funny Earwolf slang sentence above, and that was the last reply? What, we're supposed to read Urinalcake's post over and over again? I've read it 7 times now, and while it still hasn't gotten old and is very funny, I need more!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Houston

Pro-Version Alumni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationBehind you. No, other way.

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:25 AM

I listened to this podcast.
Words 8/10
Laughs 7/10
Hayes Screaming KEVIN 10/10

First part was a bit slow, but the second half was good.

I like that Zooks and Sean and Hayes went to school together. That is a nice little gem for when I do a trivia night at the local bar and I HOPE there is a series of questions about earwolf hosts who went to school together.

I hope this is good enough content for Chris. He's being very demanding lately.

Posted Image

#7 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:59 AM

O cool, I haven't seen nor heard of this fellow since episode 26 of HH glad he's still going for it

#8 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:23 AM

They should call Hayes and Sean the bus drivers, cause they just took this guy to school!

(Alt line) They should call this guy Jason school on a saturday, cause he's got no class!

#9 robotam

The Ghost Buster with the most, Custer. I'm talking to Jesse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOne of the scary houses in the abandoned part of town

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:34 AM

Funny stuff this episode. Was all of that about the boarding school true or were they joking around?

#10 Mediocre Joe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:36 AM

I don't want this to turn into A Thing™, like when you tell someone they look nice and they're all like "what, so I don't look nice on other days?" and you're like "no no no, you always look nice, it's just that today is especially nice I guess?" and then everyone leaves vaguely dissatisfied.

BUT:

Hayes is on fire this episode. I was keeping score at home and I counted no fewer than three BBSLWNCFS's (Big Big Surprised Laughs With No Chance For Stifles) from Sean. I won't spoil them here, but I did write them down in my Notes app because I exhibit alarming cataloguing behaviors. This one's an all-timer, sportsfans.

#11 Shitbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

Finally re-enabled this podcast after a couple months. Is this ep worth it?

#12 Shitbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostChris Weiser, on 03 October 2017 - 04:14 AM, said:

all joking a salad, it's been awhile since we heard hey-nong-man on any audio-zine. (there's some easter eggs in that sentence for any real earwolf headz)

careful, Zukes is allergic to all dem eggs

#13 lpf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWalker, LA

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

Hollywood Handbook more like I'm Having a Great Time Every Week even If i'm not Laughing Out Loud it's still the Best Content ever Made and I often Do Laugh Even When I'm Alone

#14 DrewF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:01 PM

View PostMediocre Joe, on 03 October 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

I don't want this to turn into A Thing™, like when you tell someone they look nice and they're all like "what, so I don't look nice on other days?" and you're like "no no no, you always look nice, it's just that today is especially nice I guess?" and then everyone leaves vaguely dissatisfied.

BUT:

Hayes is on fire this episode. I was keeping score at home and I counted no fewer than three BBSLWNCFS's (Big Big Surprised Laughs With No Chance For Stifles) from Sean. I won't spoil them here, but I did write them down in my Notes app because I exhibit alarming cataloguing behaviors. This one's an all-timer, sportsfans.

Chevy Monsterbird elicited a laugh from me unlike any in recent memory.

#15 DrewF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:09 PM

Well, everybody, that's it for the Chapman ads. You know what they say: tenth try's a charm. Special thanks for Sean and Hayes for finally getting it right. But also to all of you lovely people for playing along. I love you all, and I'm in love with you all.

#16 urinalcake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

Notice bosch is no where to be seen. Obviously Sean is a good dog owner and, knowing the subject matter at hand, didn't want to entrust his best buddy to a horned up kevin.

smart.

#17 Asteck

a$$ Business

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Location@SadPizzaParty

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:25 AM

did these dudes try to kiss a podcast fan and get rejected? The insecurity about whether their show is good or not is over the top. Only commenting on their boards out of pity tbh

#18 honlads

Thanks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

Has anyone seen it's only $250 up front to buy 12 earwolf shirts that then get sent to you monthly. So pay $250 right now and in 12 months time you can still be suffering the consequences
__________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

#19 sheeshkabob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:13 AM

Man Zooking Woman, my favorite guest on my favorite podcast. Speechless.
A big gold tooth, I live in the mouth of my homie.

#20 Number 1 Cheeba Hawk

small joke pending

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • LocationReseda

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

did you know that zouks just hates eggs its fucked up!
letterboxd.com/hot_dog