🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 206 - Jason Mantzoukas, Our School Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by Jason Mantzoukas to tell puberty stories and promote Big Mouth on Netflix.

• Like 6

So glad someone finally had the BALLS to have this guy on a podcast. He's such an unknown. I'll be back to tell you guys more about him later when I have my bt keyboard for my father xtra big hands. Bottom line, he's proper when it comes to unloading that sweet sweet tzatziki, extra dill, no spill.

• Like 5

all joking a salad, it's been awhile since we heard hey-nong-man on any audio-zine. (there's some easter eggs in that sentence for any real earwolf headz)

• Like 7

Are you fucking kidding me??? The Boyz get a huge get like Zuks, and no one has anything to say about it on the boards? I did that very funny Earwolf slang sentence above, and that was the last reply? What, we're supposed to read Urinalcake's post over and over again? I've read it 7 times now, and while it still hasn't gotten old and is very funny, I need more!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

I listened to this podcast.

Words 8/10

Laughs 7/10

Hayes Screaming KEVIN 10/10

First part was a bit slow, but the second half was good.

I like that Zooks and Sean and Hayes went to school together. That is a nice little gem for when I do a trivia night at the local bar and I HOPE there is a series of questions about earwolf hosts who went to school together.

I hope this is good enough content for Chris. He's being very demanding lately.

• Like 7

O cool, I haven't seen nor heard of this fellow since episode 26 of HH glad he's still going for it

• Like 7

They should call Hayes and Sean the bus drivers, cause they just took this guy to school!

(Alt line) They should call this guy Jason school on a saturday, cause he's got no class!

• Like 5

Funny stuff this episode. Was all of that about the boarding school true or were they joking around?

• Like 7

I don't want this to turn into A Thingâ„¢, like when you tell someone they look nice and they're all like "what, so I don't look nice on other days?" and you're like "no no no, you always look nice, it's just that today is especially nice I guess?" and then everyone leaves vaguely dissatisfied.

BUT:

Hayes is on fire this episode. I was keeping score at home and I counted no fewer than three BBSLWNCFS's (Big Big Surprised Laughs With No Chance For Stifles) from Sean. I won't spoil them here, but I did write them down in my Notes app because I exhibit alarming cataloguing behaviors. This one's an all-timer, sportsfans.

• Like 10

all joking a salad, it's been awhile since we heard hey-nong-man on any audio-zine. (there's some easter eggs in that sentence for any real earwolf headz)

careful, Zukes is allergic to all dem eggs

• Like 6

Hollywood Handbook more like I'm Having a Great Time Every Week even If i'm not Laughing Out Loud it's still the Best Content ever Made and I often Do Laugh Even When I'm Alone

• Like 7

I don't want this to turn into A Thingâ„¢, like when you tell someone they look nice and they're all like "what, so I don't look nice on other days?" and you're like "no no no, you always look nice, it's just that today is especially nice I guess?" and then everyone leaves vaguely dissatisfied.

BUT:

Hayes is on fire this episode. I was keeping score at home and I counted no fewer than three BBSLWNCFS's (Big Big Surprised Laughs With No Chance For Stifles) from Sean. I won't spoil them here, but I did write them down in my Notes app because I exhibit alarming cataloguing behaviors. This one's an all-timer, sportsfans.

Chevy Monsterbird elicited a laugh from me unlike any in recent memory.

• Like 9

Well, everybody, that's it for the Chapman ads. You know what they say: tenth try's a charm. Special thanks for Sean and Hayes for finally getting it right. But also to all of you lovely people for playing along. I love you all, and I'm in love with you all.

• Like 7

Notice bosch is no where to be seen. Obviously Sean is a good dog owner and, knowing the subject matter at hand, didn't want to entrust his best buddy to a horned up kevin.

smart.

• Like 4

did these dudes try to kiss a podcast fan and get rejected? The insecurity about whether their show is good or not is over the top. Only commenting on their boards out of pity tbh

• Like 3

Has anyone seen it's only $250 up front to buy 12 earwolf shirts that then get sent to you monthly. So pay $250 right now and in 12 months time you can still be suffering the consequences

• Like 4

when we're the monsters inside us most, with brutal fang and venom cloaked in hallowed slang and lemon toast, plus Davenport and Clements' jokes, well that's just loads of fun

another%2048%20HH%20halloween.jpg

• Like 7

Sign in to follow this