🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 12 - Electric Daisy Jamboree: The Musical (w/ Matt Besser)

Matt Besser, host of Earwolf’s improv4humans / creator of the new punk-rock musical Stolen Idea, stars in the new (and first?) EDM-musical “Electric Daisy Jamboree”. In a festival full of robot DJs, drugs, buckets, a “Pine Tree Experience”, and more, will a father and daughter grow closer as a family? With songs like “Nerd Rage”, “Duke of the Porta-Potties” and “My Daughter is Me” you will be sure to feel the bass drop in your heart.

I was a little worried about how the show would handle EDM for an hour but once it began mentioning LARPing and the Pine Experience, I knew it was going to be great.

I was a little worried about how the show would handle EDM for an hour but once it began mentioning LARPing and the Pine Experience, I knew it was going to be great.

I had the exact same thought.

What was the name of that robot/cyborg DJ? I could never quite make it out, but it sounded like "Slemsked"...which is Swedish for "slime spoon", albeit with an Anglicized pronunciation.

I've been listening to podcasts since I was but a wee lad teething on his first cob of corn, and never have I been as thoroughly amused as I am with this profound offering of melodious jape-filled audio. Bravo, sirs and ladies! Bravo indeed!

Sign in to follow this