🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 311 - San Fermin and the Cobbler Role Play

Musical guest San Fermin joins improvisers Matt Newell, Drew Spears, and Mike McLendon for this week’s improv4humans! San Fermin plays songs off their new album that inspire scenes about using bait on a first date, staging heavy-handed plays about breakups, and a couple of teens sent to prank ISIS. Plus, they go after a puppet crime lord and pause during sex to think about really good peach cobbler.

(3:36 - 26:20) Let’s Listen to a Song - “Methuselah” [3:42 - 8:40] - 1. Tethering flowers to yourself as bait during a date (8:41 - 15:59) / 2. Being in love with the idea of camping over camping itself (16:13 - 26:20)

(26:47 - 53:14) Let’s Listen to Another Song - “Cairo” [26:53 - 30:40] - 1. A director keeps putting on plays about his own breakups (30:41 - 42:02) / 2. Driving across the country for your girlfriend only to meet her many boyfriends (42:04 - 53:14)

(53:15 - 1:04:47) Let’s Listen to Another Song - “August” [53:27 - 57:02] - Gruff bar patrons relate to the parking attendant/sending teens to prank ISIS (57:10 - 1:04:56) / 2. Burglar treats his hand puppet like his ringleader (1:05:00 - 1:10:44)

(1:10:45 - 1:28:04) Let’s Listen to Another Song - “Belong” [1:10:59 - 1:15:46] - Stopping during sex to think about really good peach cobbler

god dammit

wish I knew before now that i4h is 2 hours away tomorrow

great ep tho

Edited by Blink

That was a great episode. Drew Spears is so quick, it's just incredible.

Also, all the songs sounded great. How in the hell does Engineer Brett keep pulling off this trick where his audio recordings sound like they've emerged out of Rick Rubin's production studios?

I actually recognized one of the musical guests! I loved their Tiny Desk performance and they sounded just as great on I4H!

The band were loving it and so was I! Great ep!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this