🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 512 - What’s Your AIM?

Acclaimed film director Werner Herzog joins Scott this week to talk about reboots, catching up on his hobbies, and his current projects. Then, Slow Pesci drops by to take a tour of the facilities. But will he be able to leave his seemingly troubled past behind? Tune in to find out!

Man o man. Scott, Paul, and Bobby need to be in a movie where they all just do a podcast.

• Like 4

WERNER!???!? Well, now I have to really go to work so I can listen to this in the car.

Man the last few eps have been filled with CBB greats. This was my favourite, despite the unexplainable lack of mention of the Advanced Idea Mechanics.

• Like 1

Did anybody else immediately check out if blapron.com was a real URL the second we were commanded to? I did it and learned a few seconds before PFT that it just redirected to the real site. My first thought was "Oh, I bet Scott and Paul contacted Blue Apron after they recorded this ad to tell them to grab the URL." But those foodies were one step ahead of all of us. Chestnut checkers indeed!

This is the best episode I've heard in a while. Jesus Christ, my face hurts from laughing and smiling.

Did anybody else immediately check out if blapron.com was a real URL the second we were commanded to?

It redirects to a "My Brother, My Brother & Me" referral URL. Those guys must have got there first.

• Like 1

I hope we get cross-over ad read episodes every year when we're four inches deep in Octy Doggy.

Sign in to follow this