🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 207 - DC Pierson, Our Saturday Night Friend

Sean and Hayes welcome DC PIERSON into the studio to share characters from their SNL audition tapes.

• Like 5

how does this bich always know the night before......

• Like 3

you can't delete posts and i accidentally posted twice

i'm fucking dead in this town lol

• Like 8

Never ever even seen Dalton in a photo, so how do I know he's real? Also? DC Pierson? That's in Washington and on Batmans, NOT in my headphones.

Nice try again shitheads

#fakenews #redpill

• Like 6

so did everyone move over to Reddit, or are people just out of funny forum post ideas?

• Like 6

SNL should now stand for

"Sean N Hayes"

See this is the type of shite you get when I feel pressured to post. Really enjoyed the EP btw. It sounded like they were smiling when they said "bye" at the end

• Like 6

I guess here might as well be where I announce this. I'm suing the boys. We had a very long conversation last weekend about my upcoming SNL audition, and they stole all of my characters! I had Luciano the Italian American Sushi Chef, Brayden the Fidget Spinner Sushi Chef, and my favorite, Caleb the Millenial Sushi Chef. They gave me some notes, told me about the #handroll which was a blessing, and told me my line about "I spent 3 years just washing rice" would knock it out of the park! Ooh boy I am fired up right now. You've got three more chances the boys, and then I'm gonna start to think about getting mad!

• Like 5

You should feel honoured.

• Like 4

Hayes’ WC Fields math joke prize is the smartest comedy I have heard all year and everyone just blew right past it.

Kevin killed that audition; hope theres room for one more creep at 30 Rock.

• Like 6

I extremely liked this ep, not just because everybody involved is so obviously having a great time and is being funny, but also because it's caused me to honor Glenn Frey's memory all week by softly singing "Dee Cee Piers on / On the street" to myself.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this