🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 13 - Attorney At Love (w/ Nicole Parker)

The incredible Nicole Parker (Wicked, MAD TV) joins Jess and Zach to star this legally-amazing new musical with attorneys, astrological signs, trains and much more. You won't "object!" to "Nobody Says No To Michael Buble", "Train Game", "Are You Ready To Tell The Truth" or any of the show stoppers in this awesome episode.

Holy shit, amazing episode. Made it worth staying up till the middle of the night, which is why there’s crickets.

• Like 2

"...like a baby pterodactyl."

:D

That was really great.

It seems to me that if Nicole Parker had been given an opportunity to create (in a laboratory) an ideal podcast for herself to be a guest on, she would have more-or-less come up with the Off Book podcast.

Amazing!

Shout-out to Zach for actually having thought of the show name before the words started coming out of his mouth.

• Like 3

My god that was just incredible. Nicole has talent for days in both singing AND improvising and she may be the strongest guest yet. And someone needs to build a musical around their rendition of "The Last Part of a Party" ASAP.

It seems to me that if Nicole Parker had been given an opportunity to create (in a laboratory) an ideal podcast for herself to be a guest on, she would have more-or-less come up with the Off Book podcast.

Yep, definitely an Off Book All-Star! Hope they bring her back for "special" multi-guest episodes (like holiday and anniversary shows).