🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 80 - Sarah Huckabee Sanders Can Bench 550 (w/ Pamela Murphy)

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Pamela Murphy) brings her skateboard and a bucket of mashed potatoes to the shores of Hard Nation. After reading some heartwarming letters to the president from children named Scallop and Scaliwag, she plays Mark & Pete her heavy metal mixtape. Plus: Pete is vaping again.

• Like 1

Lost it at the eye-poke, she's a great fit for the show - and by the looks of it, she'd have no trouble playing the role for real.

• Like 1

Quite possibly the most subtle, understated and nuanced role this show has ever seen.

She needs to return many, many times.

• Like 2

She needs to return many, many times.

I hope we get a father-daughter episode with Mike and Sarah. He could try out new material and she could read letters from children asking Netflix to give him a stand-up special.

• Like 2

This episode created many Mike Still giggles, which I love because it's infectious and gives me the giggles, too. Anyway, I can't stop saying, "YOU SUCK! And I was like, BRAH NAH!!!!" Pamela knows an improv secret: Total confidence in your character. I've listened 3 times in the car so far, chasing the high that was the first LOL that made tears. Only comedy nerds will know that struggle. #firstworldcomedyproblems

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this