Episode 80 - Sarah Huckabee Sanders Can Bench 550 (w/ Pamela Murphy)

4 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,116 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Pamela Murphy) brings her skateboard and a bucket of mashed potatoes to the shores of Hard Nation. After reading some heartwarming letters to the president from children named Scallop and Scaliwag, she plays Mark & Pete her heavy metal mixtape. Plus: Pete is vaping again.
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Trurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

Lost it at the eye-poke, she's a great fit for the show - and by the looks of it, she'd have no trouble playing the role for real.

#3 Royboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

Quite possibly the most subtle, understated and nuanced role this show has ever seen.

She needs to return many, many times.

#4 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

View PostRoyboy, on 11 October 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

She needs to return many, many times.

I hope we get a father-daughter episode with Mike and Sarah. He could try out new material and she could read letters from children asking Netflix to give him a stand-up special.

#5 suburbs_lady_02134

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:20 AM

This episode created many Mike Still giggles, which I love because it's infectious and gives me the giggles, too. Anyway, I can't stop saying, "YOU SUCK! And I was like, BRAH NAH!!!!" Pamela knows an improv secret: Total confidence in your character. I've listened 3 times in the car so far, chasing the high that was the first LOL that made tears. Only comedy nerds will know that struggle. #firstworldcomedyproblems