🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 312 - Flute Scandal

The Wild Horses are back! Mary Holland, Erin Whitehead, Lauren Lapkus, and Stephanie Allynne join Matt Besser this week for scenes about the aftermath of their worst show ever, a movie executive who won’t put on his pants, and auditions for a movie with a controversial male lead. Plus, Uber interviews inspire an America’s Got Talent contestant with a penchant for mocking impressions and a cab driver who spends too much time reassuring his riders.

(0:38 - 7:45) Intro Story - The flute scandal - Going door to door to recall these disgusting flutes

(8:12 - 17:17) Intro Story - Have the Wild Horses ever had a mediocre show? - Wild Horses backstage after their worst show ever

(17:21 - 29:56) What the Fuck is Going On - Harvey Weinstein’s sexual assault allegations - Lauren deals with ambiguous harassment from an executive while pitching her show

(31:25 - 49:26) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Besser’s personal Weinstein story - Auditions for a movie where the male lead is Bill Cosby

(50:36 - 1:07:36) Let’s Interview an Intern - Long Island Law School Dropout - Mary is too boring for her heroin loving friends

(1:07:42 - 1:23:20) Let’s Interview an Intern - 90s Kids Have No Brain - Lyft driver spends too much time reassuring his passengers that he isn’t creepy

• Like 1

"Why can't you cum into local kids' flutes?"

As heard at the end, Wild Horses are the champions of call-backs. It feels like there's one or two incredible ones every time they're on.

• Like 1

I know there must be things in this world that I find to be more delightful than Wild Horses appearing on Improv4Humans, but sitting here now I can't really think of any.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this