🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 513 - Hobo Code

Comedian and longtime showfriend Patton Oswalt joins Scott for a long-lost episode of Comedy Bang Bang! First, present-Patton promotes his new standup special, “Annihilation.” Later, travel agent Randy Travels stops by to reflect on trips he’s sent his clients on, and FOMO victim Charlotte raises awareness for an epidemic that’s sweeping the world.

What's the hobo sign for 'makes good podcast'?

Now I'm curious how many other lost episodes there are sitting on a shelf ... or hard drive. Release the eps!!!!!

• Like 1

"...Judy Garland, hammered."

"Or Mike Hammer, judied!"

"E.T. no FOMO" feels like an amazingly deep call-back that was probably only a slightly deep call-back at the time.

Randy Travels is an A+ character, the bit with the cinnamon rolls had me cracking up and I especially loved the line about (paraphrasing) 'packing Scott up in a box like a Vizio flat screen TV'. An excellent lost episode, and also an excellent episode of Lost!

• Like 1

Now I'm curious how many other lost episodes there are sitting on a shelf ... or hard drive. Release the eps!!!!!

As long as we're asking for lost eps.

Some time ago Paul Scheer said there was a HDTGM unaired pilot featuring Scott Aukerman and they talked about "Old Dogs" and later he said that nobody could find it... So if anybody finds it PLEASE upload it/release it I'm willing to hear it ;)

Sign in to follow this