🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 130 — Tall Napoleon

@Sarp: The internet has been having all kinds of fits today. I couldn't get the ep the first time I tried. You should complain to the ghost of Steve Jobs.

Just wanted to thank Fagin for all the money he's sent my family. Check arrived instantaneously, and we bought a yacht. Took it out to sea and ended up crashing into the set of Finding Ceviche, his new film. He died thirteen seconds ago.

R.I.P. Fagin Platt, beloved friend and sister kisser

man... would you rather was fixed, you picked elizabeth laime to win from the beginning. you just dont like bobby and jenny because they're sketch. (see what i did there, thats a "different part of the forum callback", or better know as... "dumb") great episode all around

Hilarious episode, Moynihan killed it. I've already integrated "Prove it... show me the microfiche" into my vernacular. It's gotten some weird looks.

True story... I was almost murdered when I was ten years old. I tripped on a pair of sneakers someone left laying in the hallway and I overheard the octor say that if I'd been walking on top of a thirty-story building, I would have died.

One of my favourite episodes of the last few months. Just wall to wall brilliance from all four of y'all. LOVED IT!

I love the casual tossing out of "some sort of dogpocalypse has happened", especially knowing that possibly nobody else in the room got it.

Did anyone else notice , right before Elizabeth Laime tells the story of being nearly "murdered" by a falling pool ball. Hot Saucerman says, " tell me about that, I don't want the ball to drop!!!" That's weird right?

I'm telling you, check out htttp://www.theearwolftumblr.tumblr.com

[attachment=10642,260] [attachment=10642,261]

This episode needs a fan reappraisal. Nobody talks about it, and yet I think I laughed as hard listening to this as I have during any episode of the show.

"I was in a film called 30 Foot Pool Table. First film Spike Lee ever directed underwater."

• Like 2

This episode needs a fan reappraisal. Nobody talks about it, and yet I think I laughed as hard listening to this as I have during any episode of the show.

"I was in a film called 30 Foot Pool Table. First film Spike Lee ever directed underwater."

Was this episode funny? Correct.

Sign in to follow this