🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 208 - Lou Wilson, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes bring LOU WILSON onto the show to hear about working on Netflix’s American Vandal and also for something else.

• Like 6

I still check the show page every week to see if there's even going to be a show, because I never learned my listen. By the photo, this one appears to be a serious episode. can't wait to bussssss

• Like 7

Hands up against the wall pegged from behind by futureman! Uh. Yeah. I'll watch that.

Call in a sick day and break out the soft Kleenex guys. It gets better.

Back to my male room

• Like 7

That Second City ad was the best UCB ad I've ever heard.

• Like 10

2018: After nuclear war with North Korea, only the hardiest organisms have survived. Cockroaches and improv teams. Putting their differences aside, supergroup The Second Upright Groundling Olympics roam the streets looking for survivors and stage time for a Harold night. Rumours persist that somewhere in Hollywood, Hayes and Sean have survived, using an old Grinder script for a pillow..

• Like 6

As the Earth descends into chaos more advanced beings are scouring the forums for the poster foretold to be humanity's last hope. Keep posting folks.

• Like 7

Didn't know how to make the skulls.

FJHvWHR.png

PS: Kevin Bartelt MMA

• Like 8

Does anyone else listen to this show the moment it comes out, then when it's over immediately forget everything that happened in the show so you have to listen a second time to make a relatable bit for the forum? Cause that happens to me every week. I knew it was a corker, and I loved how strong it started, but everything else is just comedy gossamer, like trying to grab water or something

• Like 9

Nothing funny to add (as usual), just wanted to say that the bit of: (1) Sean saying "Ted Sarandos" was at one time starting to become really funny, but now "Ted" seems like he's fully given up; (2) "Ted's assistant" chiming in with some borderline-nonsensical secret message to Brett; and (3) Hayes exclaiming "everyone at this company sucks" had me loffing as hard as I've loffed in a v. long time, and also cringing

• Like 5

Does anyone else listen to this show the moment it comes out, then when it's over immediately forget everything that happened in the show so you have to listen a second time to make a relatable bit for the forum?

nice try Cisco, trying to get all the big important secrets in our minds like how many times we listen to an ep before attempting to do a good comment. you probly been working for the FBI this whole time, oh hey what's this, ooo dang gang he's wearing a wire! quick burn everything, scrap the stolen Scooby-doo lunch boxes and release the disco doves

Lou was funny and chill and it would be great if one day he was our close friend again

• Like 5

Liked the ep; didn't fall in love with it, so to speak. Too much Kevin Bartelt MMA. JK. But I digress. Any of you in the sunny Southern California area going to this Pee Cast Blast thing at the Ace Hotel? I heard about it on HDTGM. Why haven't the boyz done an ad for it yet? All booked up with second city ads? Which, btw, I'm loving.

Anyway, hit me up if you're going. Drinks on meeeee!

• Like 6

on the heels of Russia's latest mass intel dump several double agents have unearthed this list of forum names used by Putin's inner circle in their fantasy fox hunt league. if you come across any of these aliases in circulation immediately say nasty stuff about Russia like how big furry hats are totally played out and nesting dolls are silly and pointless

Auntie Eminemma Stone

Florence and the Masheena Easton

CeeLo Green Beret Charles Kuralt

Meg Ryan O'Neal Young Jeezy

Felix the Cat Stevens Spielberg

Slammin Sammy Davis Junior Seau

Alf Gore Vidalton Maltz

Tara Reiding Rainbow Jackson Pollock

• Like 5

If HH was CBB, Level 12 and Kevin Bartelt MMA would ALREADY be t-shirts, DOG GONNIT.

• Like 6

DrewTF, I also will be attending the 12th annual pee cast blast. I'm gonna be staying at the Humphrey Bogart Suite at the Ace Hotel so we can get weird af

• Like 6

Had a crazy dream where I saw Sean on Curb (Keep in check) Your Enthusiasm Mister! But this is Monday and I know he'll be tucked up in bed preparing for today's show.

• Like 3