đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 515 - Return to Suicide House Part 666

As Scott goes out for another remote episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! he gets tricked into entering Suicide House once again by innkeepers Messmore and Bueford le Barron. Snot Squakerman, Messmore, and Bueford chat about the rules of Suicide House, Dennis Miller, and politics when suddenly Ghost Boy appears and reunites with his Ghost Mother. Plus, musician Leo Carpazzi, the creator of the original version of The Monster Mash and his granddaughter Scaroline burst in to share the world premiere of Scaroline’s new single “Scary Love.” It wouldn’t be a Comedy Fang! Fang! episode without a special Hallowscream Freestyle Rap Competition!

Love Nick in the picture with the classic Doughboys thumbs up.

• Like 2

Well I just have to say (this is maple stirrup, by the way) that this episode was absolutely delightful. I think Ghost Mom may in fact be the grossest character ever on this show, and that's saying something.

Just one of these years, I'd love it if Gino, Traci, Jason or one of the other regulars could join Scott on his annual trip to Suicide House.

And Messmore's Dennis Miller story was awesome. I never tire of instances of hearing real life stories end up coming our while a person is still trying to maintain their character.

• Like 2

Is (was?) Ghost Mom Sally Kellerman? (On a related note, I don't think I'll be able to eat Hidden Valley Ranch ever again.)

Boo!*

If they really wanted a terrifying Ghost Dad to appear they had the perfect guy in the room to play him.

*Scary boo, not 'this sucked' boo.

Scott's exasperated "Swamp Thing?!" is my favorite annual tradition.

His repeated attempts to tee up "I was working in the lab late one night" (and Daly's obliviousness) made me LOL every time.

• Like 2

I love how this has become a parody of itself but still remains hilarious, every time.

• Like 1

I was delighted by this and was very glad Leo Carpazzi wrote an entirely NEW song for this year.

Also super funny how Mr. Auckerman is up for as many plays of "Hollywood Facts" as possible, but "Monster Fuck" once a year is entirely too much.

• Like 1

"Monster Fuck" once a year is entirely too much.

Because it's not that kind of show.

• Like 3

C- ep. Is it just me or this podcast (in general) turning into a sex and politics fest most of the time? And I really wanna know if I'm the only one (probably am).

Last year was much better.

• Like 1

C- ep. Is it just me or this podcast (in general) turning into a sex and politics fest most of the time? And I really wanna know if I'm the only one (probably am).

Last year was much better.

everything is turning into politics. I wish scott would be a better job of wrangling his guests. Ive stopped listening to this show for the most part, I used to listen to every episode back when it was comedy death ray. I thought this Halloween episode would be different and more fan-servicey and avoid that shit but I was so wrong. I dont know why I was expecting anything different with Gelman, though.

Ive stopped listening to this show for the most part, I used to listen to every episode back when it was comedy death ray.

That was six and a half years ago.

• Like 1

That was six and a half years ago.

I have listened to most every episode since comedy death ray. The last year has been way worse.

I don't think 'monster fuck' will ever get old as far as recurrent episode gimmicks go

It can't get old because Leo and Scaroline perform a NEW song every year. They clearly performed a track called "Spooky Love" in this episode. Were you not paying attention?

• Like 1

I've listened to every episode since Comedy Death Ray and it's never been better. Thanks CBB people for that. Politics have always shown up, so that's a weird complaint. Also comedy reflects the times, doesn't it? Not sure what people want here. There's still plenty of insane characters and goofy chemistry. What else does CBB need to do? *shrug*

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this