🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 49 — Pop Quiz

Okay, it's quiz time: Who has made it big on Parks and Recreation, written movie scripts for major studios, won an Emmy for writing the Oscars, and had a starring role in a movie? That's right, the answer is Ben Schwartz who joins us this week for a detailed discussion of UK iTunes Singles and a tricky game of Chart Roulette. This is a guy who can kill at Howard's quizzes, offer up legitimate showbiz knowledge in the Movie Chart, and summon his very own dolphin when the roulette wheel started acting up! Get to know the un-douchy, Lego-loving, gypsy-seducing side of Jean Ralphio this week on Who Charted?! Be sure to visit the Earwolf store to pick up a copy of Who Charted? LIVE in Seattle with special guest Sir Mix-A-Lot!

Ben Schwartz was so much fun! Please bring him back on the show again soon. I can only imagine what quizzes he'll prepare for Howard. By the way, I'm really looking forward to Ep. 50... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6yGAQZqHZQ

Did Kulap pronounce Ben's P&R character as "June Raphael"?

• Like 1

Timely shout-out to Heavy D guys... R.I.P.

• Like 1

me and my gf fall asleep to Simpsons every night too. that or King of the Hill.

Howard, I've got your quiz time theme. gimme a couple of days to do it up. I'll make a new thread.

Another fantastic show. I've been listening to some of the past episodes and I have to say that I really like when the guest "breaks" the show a little. Guests like Andy Kindler, Steven Brody Stevens and I think Ben Schwarz really make Howard work hard to keep the show on track, but there's such a great sense of "what's going to happen next?".

Anyway, I listen to a lot of great comedy podcasts but this one is tops for me. Now, how can I get that Seattle ep? Peese!

Keeping Engineer Dustin on his toes was amazing. I think Ben needs his own podcast on earwolf where he tries to stump the engineer.

• Like 1

Thanks Jeff, that was a lot of fun. He was great. I have a new respect for Fred Norris.

I don't know if I could keep up with him but I'd love to try!

Craig, that song is Jay-Z & Kayne West - H*A*M (Bonus Track)

Cheers,
Dustin

• Like 1

Amazing episode. Some of the best repartee since the Rob Huebel or Andy Richter eps.

hysterical episode. ben is such a good sport- he needs to be a regular.
one more request.....more lee!!!! how an imitation of someone i've never seen or heard is funny, i don't know, but i can't get enough!

KU-LAP!!!

@WIlly: You should listen to episode 40
-
It sounds like you guys had fun recording this. Ben was great.

What show is it on Earwolf that has the history of talking about people and then them passing away right afterward? Weird timing on the Heavy D thing. Great episode though!

• Like 1

I think this has been my favorite Who Charted to date. Ben Schwartz was so much fun. I love the mad-lib summation idea. I really wish they would bring back shouting out the number for each chart entry instead of just the #1.

Sign in to follow this