🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 209 - Bryan Safi, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are so mad about something in the news that they got BRYAN SAFI from Throwing Shade to come on the show and help them out about it.

• Like 4

I very much like Sean's "just woke up from sleeping in" look in this episode.

• Like 7

heard baby boy Sean had a big money making Sunday night on the TV. $250k an appearance. Hayes must be stewing in jealousy. You can hear him seething in this episode if you listen close enough.

• Like 5

When bryan connected pacific rim to chappie was pretty suspicious to me, because in my real life I've been working on a reworked chappie series. The first one is chappie doing real steel, that fighting robot movie, and then him and Hugh Jackman become rivals, and then in the sequel they have to do pacific rim together. I haven't figured out the third one yet, any of you chuckle heads got an idea?

• Like 7

An extremely top-notch guest and ep. Were we #blessed with a Biker Mice From Mars reference?!

• Like 6

The Leftovers was the best TV show but I respect Sean's decision to end it before it reached the dreaded 300 ep mark.

PS: Sean and Hayes really seem like The Orville heads. They should go on my favourite The Orville podcast... Interplanetary Unionisers or whatever that one is called. Lol jk they should go on that one the Miranda and crew do. Anyway, I'm away to get some curry so I probably won't get around to any responses to this post until later on tonight.

I love you all (but you're all fucking mad {The Osbourne's reference})

• Like 8

Hey Hayes and Sean! Wanted to check in and say I still listen to this show every day, and I still like it a lot.

Here is a joke I wrote for you:

I am on a new diet that makes me so regular. Nowadays I take a dump exactly 30 minutes after my first cup of coffee in the morning. I feel great, but the people I rideshare with are pretty mad that I keep shitting in the car.

• Like 9

successfully recruited a new listener, he even didn't listen to pods before

"I listened to 3 full eps of HH today... it's so funny wow"

literally feels better than stubbing your toe. Because that feels bad and this is very good B)

• Like 11

Can we all just agree for once in our goddamn life that this forum is officially dead? Gone are the days of 3 pages worth of comments for each episode. These are the end times my friends.

P.S. I love Reddit, but was finally becoming somewhat of a local celeb around here with my great posts, and am scared to try my hand at a new board.

• Like 4

Reddit is a bit shite but sometimes people post some nice podcast info there.

Speaking of which. Y'all see what's going down on tomorrow's ep of dbs? Should be flipping brilliant.

• Like 6

I'm assuming everyone heard about the big news tomorrow?

Edit: of course you did, robo already broke the news

• Like 4

Can we all just agree for once in our goddamn life that this forum is officially dead?

I will not agree with you because every year about this time like clockwork is forum hibernation, wherein some of us fly south for the winter while others hunker down in hollow trees which are actually abandoned Keebler elf houses but with fully stocked kitchens so that it's a fairly livable situation. unfortunately the south especially in the winter time as well as all Keebler elf houses are dead zones with no wifi and a spooky Chris Walken, thereby resulting in low forum activity

• Like 5

Can we all just agree for once in our goddamn life that this forum is officially dead? Gone are the days of 3 pages worth of comments for each episode. These are the end times my friends

The forum is dead? Like a zombie. Hmmmm TOO SCARY haha like from show

• Like 7

When bryan connected pacific rim to chappie was pretty suspicious to me, because in my real life I've been working on a reworked chappie series. The first one is chappie doing real steel, that fighting robot movie, and then him and Hugh Jackman become rivals, and then in the sequel they have to do pacific rim together. I haven't figured out the third one yet, any of you chuckle heads got an idea?

chappie and Hugh Jackman should recruit someone to help them get better at doing pacific rim like a Joe Pesci or Michelle Rodriguez type, or maybe the new sidekick is a short chappie looking kid whose eyes are alarmingly similar to Hugh Jackman and so then after they beat the final pacific rim boss, Milo (the kid) reveals he's Hugh and chappie's son, but in swoops Magneto and throws a semi truck at them all but Milo catches it with his mind and everyone freaks out and Magneto goes 'but how?' and Milo says 'don't you remember me, Dad?' cut to this is actually a dream Steve Guttenberg is having as he realizes that Hugh Jackman is Tom Selleck, Magneto is Ted Danson and he himself is Chappie, again, but then the dreaming Steve Guttenberg slash chappie looks closer at Milo who has turned into Hightower, and they exchange a knowing glance

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this