🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 516 - Solo Bolo Cincolo

Just when you thought it was a no go, the Solo Bolo is back for a part Cincolo! The one and only Ben Schwartz returns to chat one on one with Scott about Duck Tales, embarrassing pictures, guitar solos, and more as they sing along the way. Plus, they perform yet another Olympic Song Challenge that’s really one for the books.

• Like 1

I humbly prostate myself, heart a-flutter and eyes brimming with tears of ecstatic joy, before the magnificent profundity that is the Solo Bolo Olympic Song Challenge.

• Like 1

I was really enjoying it until Engineer Cody Sam spoke and voided the Solo Bolo with Hot Saucerman and Benny S seemingly complicit. Unacceptable, the Bolo should never feature more than two people NO EXCEPTIONS (except Lin Manuel Miranda).

I was listening to this episode right before I got my car emissions tested yesterday. I play audio to my car via bluetooth and forgot that it will automatically play whatever I was listening to last when the car is turned on. Right when I turned my car off to hand my keys over to the emissions testing woman Scott said something about trying to "keep it G rated". When I got back to my car the episode was playing again and I'm fairly sure she heard the until "gotta eat ass" bit before the singing of guitar solos.

“Hamburgers that talk”

I couldn’t find any video or audio of that. But this line is referenced on the earwolf forums by a user in 2013. In a thread for ep 66 of Fogelnest Files. http://forum.earwolf...of-mac-tonight/

I'm like that VHS label that actually says "Berenstein" on it.

Its cool to hear Benny and the Shwaaa realizing that the 'opening bags' theme has been HIS SONG for over 6 months now... but also sad that it means he does not listen to the show.

I've found a number of references to the "hamburgers that talk / chicken mcnuggets you can take for a walk" lyrics, but I don't think the video exists anywhere.

I did find this video, which opens with a jingle with lyrics that wind up sounding like "food, fucks, and fun"

I love that Scott defaults to the "Weird Al" version for almost every song in the Olympic Song Challenge, classic. :lol: