🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 138 - Paul F. Tompkins: The North Pod: The Christmas Before Halloween

Ho Ho Ho! Welcome back to The North Pod for a special “The Christmas Before Halloween” episode with your host, Santa Claus (Paul F. Tompkins) and guest Ebony, the elf that delivers gifts to goth kids! They get into the last things that made them cry, share some of their favorite impressions, and swap Christmas ghost stories. Plus, a certain naughty elf makes a special appearance, and Traci Reardon drops by to help her Twitter followers with some spooky inquiries.

• Like 1

totally agree with Santa Claws re: Orenthal Simpson getting McDonalds after he got out of prison. in fact, first thing I did when I got out of jail was get some Jack in the Box.

Is this gonna be a *new* Santa 'n' HoHo type episode? Omg, I am so excited for the giggling that this will induce. These things are as rare as diamonds, and just as...sparkley?

• Like 1

Wearing a Santa costume for Halloween is a BOLD move. You saw kids doing that a lot in the '70s and 80s...not so much now.

Just heard this fantastic episode yesterday and laughed my ass off from end to end.

The rapport between Tompkins' Santa and anything Lauren feels like throwing at him is consistently great, whatever podcast it may be on.

So imagine my surprise when, as late as I am to listening to this, I found out that

THERE WAS NO FAN ART OF BUMPKIN (the Pumpkin Reindeer)!!!

So I made some.

DWQpSdpVoAAI-hy.jpg

https://twitter.com/...941661322338304

• Like 2