🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 4 The Last Airbender (11/10 9PM EST)

Been fiddling around with rabbit since I got up. Everything should be a go.

Cool! Thanks for hosting, Cam! You’re a pip!

• Like 1

For people who can't make it tonight, here's a synopsis. It's better than the actual movie, trust me.

v4MfeZK.gif

• Like 4

So, I got confused by daylight savings time, is 9pm just under two hours away or one hour away?

• Like 1

It's 7:20 PM EST now. So I'm assuming 9 PM EST will be 11 AM your time?

Correct. Okay that's what I was thinking. Thanks!

• Like 1

Y'all I'm actually genuinely sad and sorry but I can no longer make it tonight :(((((

I'm happy that I will not be watching this tbh but I'm very sad that I can't correct everything for those of y'all that never watched the show lol.

Enjoy this in my honor

ILpboDL.gif

• Like 3

I'm sad to see Taylor Anne go and with her goes my excuse to drink before noon. Hopefully somebody joining will be able to fill in the gaps.

If everything is going right the link should be this: https://lets.rabb.it/886j/JNTI2JatYH

• Like 1

I appreciate those for sitting through my technical difficulties and a big thank you for Cameron for stepping in an saving the night and me.

• Like 3

I'm still in denial that it was a 95-minute movie.

But it felt like three hours.

• Like 1

Guys. So in that cave, Aang was supposed to meditate for 4 days? But didn't it feel like 4 minutes passed before he woke up and fought all the Fire dudes?

Guys. So in that cave, Aang was supposed to meditate for 4 days? But didn't it feel like 4 minutes passed before he woke up and fought all the Fire dudes?

Was it? Ugh. This movie had no sense of time or geography.

Maybe the other fish controlled time

I'm still in shock that the fish princess was supposed to turn into the moon and not into a fish? what was that about? I would have never known that if I hadn't read wikipedia.

• Like 1

I'm still in shock that the fish princess was supposed to turn into the moon and not into a fish? what was that about? I would have never known that if I hadn't read wikipedia.

You were a fantastic researcher! ;)

You were a fantastic researcher! ;)

I HAD to to try and make sense of this movie.

• Like 1

Do you guys want to go out of order and do either Jingle all the Way, Jack Frost, or Deck the Halls next month?

• Like 1

I'm all for any of the holiday movies. I would say maybe Deck the Halls because it's the one I fear the most.

• Like 1

I also forgot about Reindeer Games and Star Wars Holiday special.

Oh, and just a head’s up, I don’t think I’m going to watch Sucker Punch. I’ve tried before and it’s not for me. If you guys want to do it, though, that’s cool. I’ll jusg sit out that month.

I also forgot about Reindeer Games and Star Wars Holiday special.

Oh, and just a head’s up, I don’t think I’m going to watch Sucker Punch. I’ve tried before and it’s not for me. If you guys want to do it, though, that’s cool. I’ll jusg sit out that month.

Dude, I was just looking at the HDTGM episode list yesterday and saw that Sucker Punch was coming up. Having listened to the episode, I'm really dreading having to watch this "movie."

• Like 2

I guess we can talk about it more when it comes up. I’m a hard “no.” If enough of us want to skip it, then we’ll move on to the next one.

• Like 1

I've only made it through half of Sucker Punch so I'm also okay with skipping that one, but I am down for a Christmas theme next month.

• Like 3