🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 4 The Last Airbender (11/10 9PM EST)

Two questions:

Is next Friday (11/10) okay with everyone?

Do we want to skip this one - LOL? It’s almost two hours long!

• Like 1

Can we just watch the first season of the show instead and act like M Night didn't fuck everything up?

• Like 3

Can we just watch the first season of the show instead and act like M Night didn't fuck everything up?

I’ve never seen the show...It’s that good?

It's very good. There's a surprising amount of depth and emotional weight to the show.

I don't think it's essential viewing but it's worth checking out for sure.

• Like 2

It's also an amazing one to show your son cause it's that kind of show that was originally made for kids but really really appeals to adults as well.

• Like 2

It's also an amazing one to show your son cause it's that kind of show that was originally made for kids but really really appeals to adults as well.

Wow. Okay. Thank you.

Wow. Okay. Thank you.

I can't believe you've missed out on Avatar! Now you get to watch those three seasons and move on to Legend of Korra starring the one and only Little Janet Varney!!!

• Like 1

I can't believe you've missed out on Avatar! Now you get to watch those three seasons and move on to Legend of Korra starring the one and only Little Janet Varney!!!

Yay for me!

I read that in the most sarcastic tone fyi lol

Lol No, I was being sincere. I’m not sure when I can get to it, but I will.

• Like 1

Lol No, I was being sincere. I’m not sure when I can get to it, but I will.

Lol I figured you were but it was funnier to read sarcastically

• Like 2

I'm free and okay with Avatar only because I haven't seen it or the show. But if everybody wants to skip it and move on to Drive Angry, which would pair nicely with Jason X, I'm good with that as well. I'm pretty much good with most anything.

• Like 1

Oh yeah I didn't actually answer the question. I am free that day to watch this but I'm gonna be VERY angry in that rabbit chat box the e n t i r e time.

• Like 2

Oh yeah I didn't actually answer the question. I am free that day to watch this but I'm gonna be VERY angry in that rabbit chat box the e n t i r e time.

If we ever get around to doing the Lake House our combined angry will probably break rabbit.

• Like 2

If we ever get around to doing the Lake House our combined angry will probably break rabbit.

You know what, as much as I fucking hate The Lake House I'm more angry about The Last Airbender.

• Like 2

I think next Friday is probably fine with me. I'm fine with Last Airbender because I haven't seen it.

• Like 1

Voting yes on last airbender. I also liked the cartoons while the movie filled me with rage.

• Like 3

Should we have a drinking game? Every time someone says, “in the cartoon” take a drink. ;)

• Like 3

Should we have a drinking game? Every time someone says, “in the cartoon” take a drink. ;)

Well there goes my Saturday

• Like 2

Turns out I won't be able to make this one due to work.

200w.gif

• Like 3

Been fiddling around with rabbit since I got up. Everything should be a go.

• Like 1