🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 211 - Jon Bass, Our Close Friend

Alex, what do you think of these Anfangers?

LCCNQsg.jpg

Anyone remember this from the first time Jon was on? Pretty funny! Probably a Top 5 laugh from a PCG question in the room, Dixon really "brought the house down." Now the only guy bringing down the house is Donald Trump... the White House that is.

I do wonder if they did another Popcorn Gallery, would it be funny? I'd be willing to try!

• Like 10

I remember that and I like PCG.

I've a lot to say about this ep. Will be back with my full review. Sneak peak: It was class.

• Like 6

Had a frightful moment when the episode wouldn't load, I was like Hey Guys! Halloween was last week!

• Like 6

I would just like to say that neither Rocky Balboa (2006) nor Creed (2016) were ever released on VHS.

Also, the show was great as usual.

• Like 5

Jon Bass? More like Jon BASS GUITAR! This guy is funky haha I'm only joking

• Like 7

Honestly cannot believe how game Jon was to be so brutal, someone politely offer K-Rohr a stint in the Teaser Freezer (it's so effin cold) to help with all the burns

• Like 3

I liked 311 in high school, but then I saw them play a show and it was very boring and low energy. SAD! (like the guy NoHorsey talked about)

Ep was not like 311, it was good now.

• Like 6

i remember march 11th one year seeing a lot of ironic 311 tweets but then i saw a guy wearing a 311 shirt near my school and i honked at him?

also i recommended some 311 to tom on the best show a year ago (?) and he yelled at me. good times!

this weeks episode is still really great! blooper reel = bloopers, 4 real.

• Like 3

Guys. These bastards over on reddit think they are the superior HH forum now.

Sure, a lot of it falls on the piss poor nonchalant episode descriptions provided by dalton. But something must be done.

• Like 9

My full review of the ep will get everyone back. Unfortunately I have to postpone it indefinitely.

• Like 8

Guys. These bastards over on reddit think they are the superior HH forum now.

Sure, a lot of it falls on the piss poor nonchalant episode descriptions provided by dalton. But something must be done.

qdgGXcQ.png

• Like 8

'Bass! How Lowe Can You Go?' Reality show idea in which Jon Bass slowly takes over the life of Rob Lowe. Or something.

• Like 4

Hey folks, I've checked on the site and my podcast app, doesn't look like ep. 212 is out early or anything.

My guess is it will probably go up around normal time.

• Like 5

Hey folks, I've checked on the site and my podcast app, doesn't look like ep. 212 is out early or anything.

My guess is it will probably go up around normal time.

I can confirm. It does not seem as though Dalton fucked up by doing his job better.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this