🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 93 — Going Commando!

We've got celebrity on the brain this week on Totally Laime! Maybe it's because our guest is Keith Powell from the coolest show on television, 30 Rock! Keith tells us about his run-ins with Sidney Poitier and Meryl Streep, his recent baller car purchase, and the tricky world of dealing with fans. Keith doesn't disappoint as he kills it at The Oprah Game and Lame or Totally Rapid Fire! We had a blast, so we hope you enjoy!

Our old friend "Andy's Pronounciation of Eggs" makes a surprise guest appearance as well.
(I admit I only got through 3 minutes, and now it's sleepy time, but I'm excited to listen to this tomorrow when I have literally nothing else to do at the office.)
You guys get some of the best guests ever - and maybe it just feels that way because you have such a relaxed atmosphere with everyone, but either way it works.

PS I am totally jealous of whoever is David Thom Browne on iTunes.

Awesome episode! Keith Powell seems like the coolest guy, can't wait to see him some more in the next season of 30 Rock.

I have a question, don't know if anybody can answer it, but can anyone tell me which font is used in the Totally Laime logo? I'm a graphic designer and I think it'd be a cool font to have.

Really hope Keith films some of these two minute movies! Can't wait to see 'em.

Keith was a great guest, seemed truly down to earth and not affected by his fame.

I'm wondering how Psychic Andy stands on the "Aaron" and "Erin" pronunciation.

I feel like this is the first time they've said Andy's music producing name... or maybe i just have a bad memory.

Sign in to follow this