🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 68 — Beware of Falling Fat Guys

Thirsty from an exhausting Scrabble tournament? Back a little sore from a rough encounter at Shea? Eagerly anticipating the new Magic Johnson musical? Drink up, stretch out, and calm down because Will Forte awaits you on the calming shores of Sklarbro Country. His Saturday Night Live resume is hilarious, his athlete run-ins are captivating, and his Raiders fandom is inspiring. Less inspiring but equally intriguing is Owen Wilson who makes his long awaited return to clue us in on his NBA lockout plans. This is a great episode so don't pull a Dykstra and miss it!

Good post from deadspin on why Pete Rose didn't end Ray Fosse's career in 1970. What really ended his career was a disc injury in 1974 from trying to break up a clubhouse fight between Reggie Jackson and Billy North.

http://liten.be//aPtaM

Halloween is probably the least gay time to be in the Castro (still pretty gay, mind you).

Great show! Here's the sign you requested. There's more at theearwolftumblr.tumblr.com

[attachment=10386,240]

Was that break-time music Thao & Mirah?

-Edit- yes it is: Thao and Mirah - How Dare You

When I saw that Will Forte was going to be the guest, I realized I couldn't imagine what his normal speaking voice would sound like. Then I listened to the episode, and his voice was exactly the voice I imagined that I couldn't imagine that it sounded like.

Sign in to follow this