🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 138 - A Haunted Hotel (w/ Hrishikesh Hirway, Shaun Diston, Carl Tart, Ego Nwodim)

Paul F. Tompkins takes a pause to listen to the music before welcoming listeners back to Spontaneanation! This time out, Paul’s special guest is musician and composer Hrishikesh Hirway of Song Exploder and The West Wing Weekly podcasts! Hrishikesh chats about who was his favorite author as a teen and why, recently letting go of all his childhood possessions, and what were his Lego masterpieces as a kid. Then, they are joined by improvisers Shaun Diston, Carl Tart, and Ego Nwodim, to improvise a story set in A Haunted Hotel. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

LOVED this episode thru and thru! From July's shenanigans, over Carl's buildings being born and Michael Jordan anniversary, to the long positive review, LOVED it!

Wow this was my favourite improv in a while. So good! Carl Tart is of course a hero (turn your radio DOWN) and i knew that i loved Shaun Diston, but Ego Nwodim was new to me and rounded out the roster perfectly. Loved it.

Sign in to follow this