🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 25 Preview (Kateacola’s 2nd Pick)

I did watch Lost in Austen during my Austen adaptation watching spree (Taylor recommended to me on Letterboxd). I liked it a lot and binged it in one day because I have no self-control, lol. But that one is a mini-series too and is a P&P adaptation but with a twist.

Omfg yes everyone should also watch Lost in Austen.

• Like 4

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Finally got a chance to watch this video. I started cackling at the first few beats.

• Like 4

Is it the empire dresses?

Like this? Oh, wait, that's the Chrysler Building.

CHRYSLER_GOWN_comparison_original.JPG?1326823038

• Like 2

Did anyone watch through the credits? Cause there is definitely a certain disgusting producer that pops up and now I don't know what to think...

Did anyone watch through the credits? Cause there is definitely a certain disgusting producer that pops up and now I don't know what to think...

Like...in a cameo?

Like...in a cameo?

The credits are just a reel of "bloopers" where the cast and crew sing along to one of the Indian songs and he pops up in one of them and I legit screamed "NOOOOOO!"

JFp0lhn.png

• Like 3

The credits are just a reel of "bloopers" where the cast and crew sing along to one of the Indian songs and he pops up in one of them and I legit screamed "NOOOOOO!"

JFp0lhn.png

Gross. Thanks for the head's up.

JFp0lhn.png

Yeah, gross. I had no idea.

• Like 2

Just finished watching this. Oh boy am I ready for tomorrow!

In the meantime enjoy this clip of KBell and John Kassir Off-Broadway in 2001.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 2