🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 317 - Sing A Long Experiment #3

Scott Aukerman, Jessica McKenna, Seth Morris, Zach Reino, and Space Warrior join Matt Besser for another sing-a-long experiment on improv4humans! They join chorus on songs by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elton John, and Bob Seger that inspire scenes about a renegade taxidermist on a quest to create a new animal, a man so charming he stops a plane from taking off, and an all-bass Sha Na Na cover band. Plus, an unaffiliated Ghostbusters group tackles ghost crimes and preteen rascals bring Frosty the Snowman to life with a stolen hat.

(2:52 - 19:27) Free Bird - Zach breaks up with his girlfriend because he has too many places to see/A renegade taxidermy artist seeks to create a new creature and a new mythology

(19:35 - 31:40) Daniel - Daniel takes way too much time in the doorway of a plane, but no one minds as he is quite charming/Daniel’s charm becomes distracting to the point that the plane can’t take off

(34:00 - 51:05) Turn the Page - Drifter in a diner drove sixteen hours for a bowling party/Bowling nicknames are disrespectful to the Sha Na Na cover band, which is all bass

(51:13 - 1:01:19) Ghostbusters Theme - Ghostbusters unaffiliated with the film only arrest ghosts for ghost crimes

(1:02:06 - 1:12:16) Frosty the Snowman - Preteen rascals deal with the consequences of stealing a magicians hat for Frosty

I love it when Scott is on i4h, he's so good at twisting scenes

Also it kills me how funny Earwolf finds Sha Na Na

Hello, Mr. Aukerman.

When Scott was playing a ghost watching TV and he threatened to kill a cockroach, I thought the joke was going to be that he was watching The Cosby Show.

The "Daniel" bit was... tough for me.

(EDIT)...for mysterious reasons

Sign in to follow this